fifty three

recap of part one

this is IMPORTANT because there may be things you've missed out on, which will help some of the shit coming up make sense. 

Gabby moves to New York.

She meets with her Manager, Lisa, who tells her that Finneas and Billie are interested in collaborating on a song together.

Gabby is hidden under the identity of Angel Monarch as a world famous poet. The only people who know is her dad and her manager.

She meets her internet best friend Cara for the first time and they move in together.

She starts messaging billie and finneas, hit it off and decide to collaborate on a song together, making a book using the fans input.

Gabby get closer to billie over text message.

She finds out Cara is friends with billie and also the sister of billies 'boyfriend' Harrison.

Gabby meets harry and billie in their apartment and billie has no idea it's angel, the girl she's been messaging.

Billie tells gabby she and finneas are coming to New York to work on the book.

Billie keeps asking gabby if they can meet.

Cara thinks gabby has a girlfriend because she keeps leaving without telling her where she's going.

They arrange a meeting to go through the answers for the book collar, gabby and billie separated through a screen where billie can't see gabby's real identity.

Maggie accidentally walks in on gabby.

Billie tries to trick her family into meeting gabby and it goes wrong, upsetting gabby because she isn't ready.

Gabby and billie find out mike and Lisa are seeing each other.

Billie confesses to gabby she isn't actually dating harry, it's just for PR.

When gabby goes to the apartment after the last day going through to the book pages, billie and harry are in the apartment. She lies to them all, pretending she has a girlfriend called Delilah.

Gabby dad, Tony, comes to new york to see the book for the first time and be around for the release.

Billie is in New York for the book signing.

Gabby accidentally finds out harry has a boyfriend called Louis and no-one else knows.

They do the book signings in separate bedrooms, pranking each other with songs and texts.

The song and book 'yesterday' is released.

Gabby and cara decide to go out drinking and billie comes over, ends up getting drunk and falling asleep on gabby's bed.

Gabby lets finneas know where his sister is, leaving billie a note letting them know they went out.

Cara leaves gabby and she ends up getting sexually assaulted. After running from the club, she bumps into Louis who takes her to his apartment and she calls finneas to pick her up, revealing himself to her. She helps finneas with his drunk sister, apologising for her appearance.

Gabby tells Lisa what happened to her and she decides to go home to the UK, to spend some time with her dad, away from New York.

She reveals her identity to cara who reacts badly.