fifty nine

after the eventful evening of finding out the truth of Leon, who admitted to everything, I had spent alot of time with Lisa, making sure she was okay.

I couldn't begin to imagine what she could possibly be going through.

luckily with all of his charges, whether he was convicted for hacking or not, he had slept with a minor and filmed women, taking photos of them naked without their consent. he was gonna be locked up for a long time.

she'd spoken to mike about it, who was so supportive and she woke up the next day with a big bunch of roses sent from him.

they're so cute.

Lisa and I had been together for the past few days and honestly I think we both needed one another.

we'd been to the doctor's and everything seemed to be going well. they'd confirm her pregnancy and if headed straight to the crystal store billie took me too.

the lady who owned the shop, knew she was pregnant straight away and helped us get some protection crystals.

she'd told us she was going to help us, booking lisa in for a reading and healing massage.

she believes the baby is gonna be healthy and make it to full term.

i hope so.

Lisa has been so strong throughout everything.

she was literally like my second mother and I don't know where I'd be without her.

she'd drive me to the airport because Kai was coming today and I was SO excited.

I hold up the sign 'WELCOME BACK FROM SEX THERAPY' at the gates waiting for my best friend to arrive.

kai is spending the week with me in New York before my book comes out and I'm so excited to spend some actual time with them, especially now I'm doing a lot better.

Lisa was behind me, recording because I want to capture kai's face when they spot the card.

as soon as I spot their sexy ass, they spots me and their eyes darting to the sign and they cover their mouth, screaming.

I jump on the spot, my smile wider than it has been in a long ass time.

"come here bitch!" I yell, watching them run towards me. I open my arms and they drive into my arms, squealing.

"bitch!!!"

"you're here" I laugh, pulling away

"back from sex therapy!" they laugh, looking at my sign.

I turn to Lisa who's smiling, holding her phone up and it reminds me of Maggie, who's always recording everything.

I miss Maggie.

"come on, let's get out of here"

I introduce Lisa to Kai and they hug, greeting each other. Lisa drives us to Panda Express and then drops us off at billies-my- apartment.

kai carries the food inside while I grab their bags, greeting  the doorman and following kai into the elevator.

"this place is boujee as hell" kai murmurs in my ear and I laugh "wait till you see inside, billie has spent way too much money on this place"

"I'm gonna feel so weird here, like in billies apartment even though I haven't met her"

"you'll meet her properly soon, don't worry about that"

"how's it going with the both of you?" kai asks as I turn the key in the door "I'll explain in a second"

I open the door and type the security code in so the alarm doesn't go off.