Shaking in my heelies

*Quick warning, explicit! Da mommy milkies will be milked tonight, you are warned!!
*Y/N is female...she/her. If you'd like a male or enby at one point shoot me a message.

  She and I had been only friends for quite a while, but every time I try to keep my cool I always fail. For some reason, this parasitic soul of mine flutters when I am around her and I fumble, usually this fumble, coincidentally, happens right around the time I want to do a trick on my skateboard...It always ends up with me face-first or tailbone first onto the pavement. She sees this every time, and every time she runs to me concerned and after I reassure her that my radical bones aren't feeble, she then decides it's now safe to laugh, and that she does...and every time it happens...I stare.

When I am at her place I tend to snoop around, she often finds this endearing but I just want to know more about her, possibly to see what kind of host I will soon be taking over...that is what I tell myself...
Eventually, I find myself snooping even when she's not home, I tell myself this is normal friend behavior but my most inner self, the part that isn't completely taken over by the soul-sucking emotionless parasite, tells me...I am obsessed.

A normal human, a disgusting creature, has taken over my mind...possibly fighting for this host I presume, I see now that this woman...if I should even call it that, is a parasite such as myself...

It is time to confront it head-on.

Y/N POV

Fresh and I had been sitting and talking for quite a bit in the small kitchen of my apartment I knew he would be coming over today so I pulled out some chairs for us, it is a change from the usual sitting area, the couch, but ever since last week when he and I were wrestling things got a bit awkward...although I would think to describe it as more "heated" but instead of confusing myself with the situation I decided to calm it down by doing a pro wrestling dive right on top of him, it hurt a lot since he is basically all bones, but my couch, on the other hand, was hurt a lot more than me, I still can't believe I had totally broken the wooden supports on my couch, rendering it useless...so now we're here in the kitchen and my couch outside on the curb, waiting to be picked up...

"So anyways the new couch should be delivered in two weeks, at least that's what I was told, they were a bit unclear about the whole thing and I don't eve...—"  I stop my blabbering and look at Fresh

"Freshie...?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Oh- OH...! Yes, continue...I was listening." you scoff at his response.

"Sure buddy, you're really convincing!" You laugh "Tell me what's on your mind."

Fresh POV

What's on my mind? What's on my mind? Shouldn't she already know this since she's trying to take over!

But I'll entertain her...

"...You."

A red hue quickly covers her entire face, what does this mean, shall she attack now?

It's the same hue that appeared on her face last time I was here, and we decided to "wrestle" on the couch. I was only testing her strength until we begun getting tired and had started panting our faces had been so close, her face red and not due to the activity...it was something different, something that brought about a tingling feeling...I had felt it multiple times before while with her but this one seemed more intense...and then the whole event was interrupted by her crashing down on me...