Candy (n:

"F/n I dare you to kiss..." A devilish grin appeared on Underfell sans' face.
You currently were at a party with all the Au's, It was Sans' and Papyrus' only, but you where Undertale sans friend, so you got a free pass.

"Fresh sans." Everyone in the circle gasped.
"Edge she can't do that!" Sci exclaimed
"It's too dangerous!" Blueberry spoke up. "Hehe, wimps! All of you!" Edge crossed his arms and shook his head
"Ill do it!" you held your fist in the air (so dramatic) "really y/n don't do it." Undertale sans said. You blushed "W-well he looks okay, and he's super cool too!" Error sans looked at you "H_es an-- ab_omi¿nation, a ¡Pa©ra¤site" Error said, voice glitching as usual. "Y-yeah y/n he will posses your body " Blue said.

"I don't think he can do that here, or whatever" Reaper Sans said walking by texting. "what'd ya mean by that" Undertale sans said "Remember when I touched your face? Ya you should've died right there, but I guess it didn't happen cause we're in the void, or something" he shrugged and continued walking

"Hear that? He might not even be able to posses me here!" you said smiling ear to ear "heh, you really wanna do it?-whaat do you liike him?" the sanses gathered in the circled laughed at you "N-no!" you puffed out your cheeks "Awe, lookie shes all red" you glared "I am not!" the laughter died down

"Well, y/n go over there and kiss em', dares a dare" your already red face got redder "F-fine, if it makes you stop laughing at me"
"Na it'll make us laugh more, how can ya like a virus like him"
you were already walking away from the truth or dare circle, not wanting to answer that question,

Fresh was standing on the other side of the room leaning on the wall (theres a wall in the void?) Several sans and papyrus where around but they all seemed to avoid the colorful skeledude. You picked up the pace and stopped in front of fresh

"Heya there brocha-cha, how ya doing on this rad day" then there it was, your nervousness kicked in "I-ehh um" fresh laughed "loss of words y/n?" you tried to calm down "h-hey hi fresh um can I ask you a question, I-IF you-you can though!" Fresh adjusted his glasses "Bring it brosph" fresh smiles

You just stood there, tongue tied. You swallowed a lump in your throat "Can you- Can you kiss me!" fresh visibly stiffened you looked up a little, your face was probably beat red.

"Aha, HAHAHAH, that is just too adorable! honey bun, bad idea" you blush even more at the nickname "I-I know about the virus-parasite thing, but, but it's okay! you don't have to worry about me getting infected or anything this is the void it probably can't happen anyway!" fresh chuckled "Ya know, that might be right..." he rubbed his chin "but I'd rather not risk it and have everyone here start a war with me, so no" you were determined, no? no, is not answer you will take "Just kiss me! you wont find out if it happens if you don't" fresh leaned back into the wall "Hehe, fine just for you, sweet cheeks" you mentally cheered "but don't blame me if I accidentally take over your body" he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into a deep kiss. Your arms automatically wrapped around his neck, his hands snaked there way to your hips.
Soon enough it was a make-out session, attracting attention left and right. Almost everyone was watching, concerned for your safety, and visibly disgusted. Everyone was on the edge of their seat, were you going to get infected?

You felt something try to slither into your mouth, you gasped and pulled away. "Wh-what was that?" A blue dark blush formed on his cheeks "Uh..it was nothing, besides you'd think its super-uncool" you got confused "Show me..please?" fresh sighed and opened his mouth to reveal-

Tongues! Several colorful tongues! They looked like snakes, they squirmed around. Out of curiosity you grabbed one, it felt so squishy! Then you leaned in closer and took one in your mouth. It tasted just like candy! Fresh then slammed his mouth onto yours, the snake like tongues explored every inch of your mouth, your tongue intertwined with one of them. Your mouth was filled with the taste of gummies and sour patch kids. It made you hungry for more (made ya kinda want to eat them too)

Sadly you had to pull away. You were panting

"Dude, SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!" edge spoke up in the crowd that gathered to watch the scene "Y-y/n your so brave, even braver than me the sensational sans!"
then the crowd started mumbling you heard some of them say 'so cute' or 'disgusting'

Oh boy.

sorry for the wait! Me being a bad girly got grounded

comment how you feel about this chapter, cause I freaking love it!