procrastination

You see, I love not doing things. I love not HAVING to do things, putting things off cause its too hard or just not participating, AT. ALL.

So why am I actually doing work?! I glance at my phone once more, I quickly turn my head back to my work.

This isn't working! I groan and pound my head on the desk. Repeatedly.

"Why. Whhyyyyy!" I get up and before I could get out of my room...

Ding!

I freeze. Was that. No it must of been a microwave or, or maybe my fire alarm needs batteries!

 sigh. Why doubt it. You know its him...

"Hahaha..." no. It is NOT him. no, that was to fast...he answered the question too quickly, or maybe he's texting back to say he'll think of it.

"Why!! Why did I text him instead of saying it to his face! I-I can't do this!" I get up and check my phone. Yup. He always texts back pretty quickly with straight answers.

I read the text out loud "Hey bro," I laugh, this is going to be terrible "Hey bro, I don't think a relationship with me would be a very rad idea" Yeah. I expected as much.

Oh! oh! he's typing, get off so you don't read it immediately and look desperate!

Ding!

After a few seconds I look at the text, and again I read it out loud "But if you want to know why we can't date i'll come over-...AHH, CRAP HES COMING OVER!" I run to my living room "PIZZA! PIZZA BOXES EVERYWHERE!" I grab all of the pizza boxes and pick up some bras or underwear lying here and there.

Okay, okay what else? Yup gotta clean the dishes...

Knock knock

Crap! you quickly put everything down and move it where it can't be noticed. You scramble to open the door.

"Hey my wicked bro" he smiles, you move aside so he can walk in. "So, uhh...do you want to sit down?"

"That'd be cool dude" he sits down and you do the same.

"So...the reason I can't date you..." he leans very close "I'm not looking for someones heart. I'm looking for their soul" his lips touch yours. "sorry" he whispers as he backs up

What? what just happened he just kissed me! what does he mean by sou-

Your thoughts are quickly bombarded by excruciating agony, you've never felt such pain. You try to scream but it feels like something is choking you.

"Well, actually. Not sorry"

Your vision blurs you, look up...

You regret looking at it.

_____________________________________________________________

Omg I'm back I'm free from the prison writers block.

I've been working on this chapter for like a month (not really) and the first time I just had like a few sentences and I just gave up because I didn't know how to go at it. So...I just went with it. and I finally finished it...

sorry its short lol. also sorry i made reader die, i don't think you guys like it when that happens, but I have to pull away from the ooc (out of charater) cause, as you know our baby fresh sans isn't a lovey dovey. (BUT WE'LL MAKE HIM BE LOVEY DOVEY) mwehehe

sorry for the wait. bye! <3