Beginning of the End

Chloe POV:
I walked them over to the train tracks showing them the barrel which flames where still high. "Max take a guess what's in that?" I asked raising a eyebrow. "I don't know Chloe," she said as I rolled my eyes. "Burning right now is a bunch of letters I wrote to you while you were in Seattle," I said shaking my head. "Chloe, why did you burn them?" she asked as I laughed a bit. "I burned them because I wanted to get rid of those memories," I said looking at Rachel. "I'm sorry we didn't bother to ask how you were doing Chloe," she said as I stuck my hand in the air. "Save it. Both of you can leave, and Warren you definitely can get out of here," I said flipping them all the bird. "Warren what are you doing here?" Rachel asked as I rolled my eyes. "Chloe was standing in the train tracks. I pulled her out of the way,and she begin yelling at me for saving her," he said as I sighed. "Chloe why would you do that?" Max asked walking forward. "Why? Just imagine Max a world without the fuck up Chloe Price. People would only ever dream of a world that awesome," I said as she shook her head. "Chloe I still love you,and you aren't going to kill yourself," she said as I turned away from them. "Don't worry Max I'm sure you'll yell that out in front of everyone to," I said as I begin to walk away. "What about me Chloe?" Rachel asked stepping forward as it begin to rain a bit. "Rachel freaking Ambers! Let's see. You basically are the reason I got expelled,you cheated on me a million times, and you brought Max back in my life," I said laughing a bit. "Chloe you can't do this," Max said as I turned to look at them. "Why not Max? Thanks to you everyone is calling me a no good slut. Thanks to you I lost my relationship with Rachel. I am the only one suffering from this three way dance," I said as Max shook her head. "It's bullshit that you and Rachel just want to take the easy way out. I need you all don't you get it? At the end of this week,so by tomorrow both of you have to be alive," she said as I raised a eyebrow. "Why Max? What do you know that we don't?" I asked stepping closer. "I can't talk about it here," she said shaking her head. "Max you can talk to us," Rachel said as I looked over at her. "Fine! Basically I huge storm is gonna blow over the whole town!" she basically yelled out as I laughed a bit. "A storm is going to destroy the town?" I asked shaking my head. "I'm not sure how,but I've been seeing it in my dreams," she said as once again I rolled my eyes.

Max POV:
"I know you both have no right to believe me, but I have some theories on it," I said shaking my head. "Hey I mean it's not the weirdest thing to happen also sorry Warren you're gonna have to leave for this one," Rachel said as he shook his head walking off. "Let's hear this bullshit," Chloe said sitting down on a old tire. Taking a deep breath I just begin thinking about some of the ideas I had thought of. "I guess I'll start off with my first idea. I think saving Rachel from being expelled changed something in the timeline that made this storm possible. Now that's idea one,but I have many more," I said shaking my head knowing it sounded dumb. "How do we know Rachel doesn't make the storm? I mean she can control the weather," Chloe said as I nodded a bit. "I did think about that too," I said as Rachel raised her hand. "Guys I'm right here I'm not going to kill a whole town," she said as Chloe shrugged. "Could be a incident of like trauma or something that causes it," I said shrugging myself. "Whatever it is we need to figure it out," I said as Chloe chuckled. "I say we let her destroy the town. I mean what has it ever done for any of us," she said as I shook my head. Suddenly a alarm went off as we turned to Rachel who shut it off. "Shit, I gotta go. We can talk more about it later or tomorrow," she said before walking off. "I know exactly where she is going," Chloe said smirking. "You better hope it's somewhere good," I said as she winked at me. "Relax she is just gonna buy from Prescott," she said as my eyes widened. "I think I know what's going to cause it," I said now realizing. "Think about it. Nathan has it out for Rachel since she stopped sleeping with him,and got him in trouble at school," I said as Chloe shook her head. "No way. What is he going to do?" she asked as I shrugged. "Chloe we have to go stop her," I said as I turned to walk off. "I can't do it Max," she said looking down at the ground. "What? Come on Chloe I need you," I said turning to her. "Where were you all when I needed you? Instead I got that little dork Warren saving me," she said as I took a deep breath. "Chloe, I love you. Rachel and I were on the way. I'm sorry if what I said in front of everyone was wrong,but I couldn't wait. Please just come with me now,and then it's just me and you after that. Shit we can skip town if you want," I said knowing I needed Chloe with me. "What do you need me to do?" she asked as I smiled.