Chapter 10- Feel me?

Tianna's POV

I literally had to drag myself to school, I had the nastiest headache ever. I had to wear a pair of shades to help ease the sun light out of my eyes. Molly was at school like she promised, when she saw me she had to look twice to make sure it was really me.

"Why you look like a train yuh over?" She asked.

"I was smoking weed" I whisper

"Who the hell gave you weed?" She asked.

"Daniel from the other night. I had piece left over so I just smoked it last night and now I feel like I am wearing a metal gear on my head" I said.

"You look a mess, come make me take you home"" she said.

"No I just want some soup or water I will be fine" I said.

"Wah stress you now, still you parents?" she asked.

I did not want to tell her I had man problems because how the fuck can you have man problems when you don't even have a man. However I did have man problems.

"Nothing just wanted to relax a little" I said.

"Oh I saw Daniel last night I was playing pool with some people and he showed up but he did not stay long. He came with a girl but he left without her" She said.

I felt a little wave of jealousy hit my face. He was not taking my calls or maybe have blocked me but was out with a girl.

"Oh cool" I said. I could not let her see me bothered.

"So do you plan on staying here the entire day?" Molly asked.

"Yes Molly nuh school me come" I said.

"No me just asking, suppose you had plans midday or something"

"I don't have any plans until this weekend. The Prime Minister who happens to be my father is to be at a ceremony for something and his daughter must be present" I said.

"Well after what ceremony that is you can come over Jarvis, he's having a games night link up" She said.

I did not want to be around Jarvis and his friends, I don't like that.

"No thank you, I rather eat broken glass" I said.

"So you're going to be home and bored?" Yes I said. I rather be.

I decided to have dinner with my parents before my mother started to get suspicious of me for no good reasons. I know they agreed on giving me some space but not too much.

"Darling you should let my hair dresser do your hair for the Ceremony this weekend" Said my mother.

I did not want that lady in my hair because the last time she messed my curl pattern up and dried out my hair.

"No mom, I already booked an appointment" I said.

"How are things with you and Jarred?" My father asked. I was annoyed now I wanted to leave, I just wanted to have a peaceful dinner and not talk about business or Jarred.

"Oh he is around, we talk when we can, I have school and he has work" I said. The look on my mother's face she could tell that I was lying.

"Have you found something wear as yet Sweetheart?" She asked.

"Yes I have a black dress" I said.

"Well send me a picture of in just in case you might need something else" She said. Why the fuck would I need something else?

I made up an excuse about school to leave earlier than I had plan because I just wanted to go home and drown myself into my sorrows. I wish I had some more weed and I forgot to pick up a bottle of wine and there was no more beers left, fuck it.