Chapter 27- Still Waters

Sammy's POV

I was in the hospital for two days before my parents found out which hospital I was in. I suffered a head injury and a broken ribcage.

My parents had it as a bad accident but I was thinking otherwise. It finally hit the media that I was in the hospital, this was added to the other chaos with the Hymans.

Jarred must have saw the news and found where I was admitted. He came and waited until my parents left so he could visit me.

"Samir" He said.

I open my eyes to see him standing there. I thought it was a dream until I felt the pain in my head.

"Jarred I am glad you are here. I was in a horrible accident" I said.

He was in disguise. A hat with a Jeans and hoodie.

"I know. I had to risk it to come see you. I'm sorry this happen to you Sammy" He said.

I was thinking he was behind this but now it seemed as if I was wrong.

"I am glad you are here. You made me feel a little better now" I said.

She kissed my forehead and held my hand.

"I'm sorry Samir but this is the last time you will see me. I can't continue with you anymore. I will be married to Tianna soon and I will be risking everything if we should continue" He said.

I was feeling the pain even more intense now. How could he do this to me?

"Jarred please don't do this to me. I only have you right now"

"I'm sorry but too much is at stake right now. Just heal and take care of yourself" He said.

He can't do this to me. I had to much over him  for him to up and leave me like this.

"You can't leave me Jarred. I know too much. I have to much on you. I promise I will release everything to the media if you make this decision" I said.

As soon as I am out of the hospital I will start my rampage.

"Are you threatening me? I don't think you want to do this while laying in a hospital bed. All it takes is a bad injection and you some how succumb to your injuries" He said.

His eyes were cold and dark. His face grew harder under the hat and the grip on my hand got tighter.

"Get the fuck out of here Jarred" I said.

"Take care my love. I had fun" He said.

He walked out of my room and disappeared in the hallway.

I call for the nurse and ask her if it was possible for me to get my phone. She told me that I didn't come in with a phone. I asked her if she was sure and she said my parents were searching for it and the medic told them that there was no phone on  the accident scene.

Tianna's POV

"Its all over Social media, she was in a bad accident" Molly said.

Sammy was hit by car after she left here.

"I wonder to what extent were her injuries?" I asked.

Molly said she would call a family member to see how bad it was.

"No one is picking up" She said.

"I guess we will just have to wait to see what is really going one" I said.

Too much was going on all at once. First it was Daniel now its Sammy.

Jarred's Chat

Jarred: Hey baby are you ok?