Chapters 11- The Grand Betrayal

Tianna's POV

I open the door and he was standing there looking as if he was out of breath and I knew he was not unfit so what was the problem. I told him to come in, he did and stood exactly behind me when I turn around I walked right into him.

"I can explain everything Tee" He said.

"Explain what Daniel? What do you need to explain to me?" I said.

Here he was being guilty for whatever reason.

"I just don't know how to handle you. I don't want to fuck with your feelings so I am try my best to avoid you but I don't know how to" He said.

"Why are you here Daniel?" I asked him.

"I saw you at the dinner and I just wanted to talk to you, then Jarred said you are his wife to be. What is that all about? He asked. Oh so he heard what Jarred said and I figure he knew him.

"You heard what he said. Oh by the way don't you have a kid on the way?" I asked.

I said that to change the conversation from Jarred but he did look confused.

"What kid? I don't have any babies on the way. I don't know what you are talking about" He said.

"I heard it from good source that you had a baby on the way from a girl you were going school with or something like that" I said.

"Well your source should have told you that the baby was not mine" I said.

So I guess the baby was born already and turn out not to be his. I will update Sammy on this when I get the chance or maybe not because she will know that I went back to Daniel with what she told me.

"What about the girls that my friends keep seeing you around town with?" I asked.

"Tee I have a lot of friends and family, so I am going to hang with people. I told you already you are going to hear a lot of things about that aren't true" He said.

"Yeah? What about the girl you parents wanted you to be with but you decided you did not want to be with her" I asked.

That one seemed to be real because he took a step back and rub his head and sat on the couch with his face in his hand.

"You are surely hearing a lot of stories though. Tee my parents wants me to be with that girl for all the wrong reasons and it think it was unfair to put her through all that for their selfish gain" He said.

That sounds like my situation with Jarred, pure politics again. What was wrong with these politicians?

"Why are you here Daniel?" I asked again.

"I just want to talk to you Tee. I am sorry that I acted like that but I can't get you out of my mind and I just want to be real with you" He said.

"Be real with me how?" I asked.

He got up from the couch and took my hand to join him. He held my hand a look at me.

"Tianna I want to try to have something with you but I want you to promise me that whatever you hear you will come to me first" He said.

Didn't he hear that I was set to marry a next man?

"Daniel I don't think you know what you really want, I don't mind trying but as you can see my life is a little complicated at the moment" I said.

"I know but none of that will matter right now, it's just about us Tee" He said.

"It's not that easy and you know that. Our parents are rivals, bitter enemies. How could we explain us to them?" I asked.