Chapters 12- Drift Night

Tianna's POV

I woke up next to him with a feeling that was still unbelievable. I ran my nails over his chiseled chest just to tickle him a bit. He opened his eyes and looked and me then smile.

"You're still here? I thought you would have been gone" He said.

Why would I sneak out I asked myself.

"Why would I do that when I want to see how hard you get in the mornings" I said.

"You don't want to see that believe me" He replied.

I pushed my hand down to his crotch and he was rock hard already. I placed my hand around him and stroked him a little. I watched as he closes his eyes and bit down onto his lips.

"I feel like I'm about to cum already" He said.

"Don't, I want to feel you" I replied.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard Tianna"

He said under his breath. He looked at me and my eyes met his. He used his fingers to part my lips. He then kissed me hard and deep.

"This is what you want?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered.

This was indeed what I wanted, I wanted him to not hold back and give me everything i needed. I wanted him to take me places I've only thought of.

"I'm going to fuck you hard" He said again.

I felt my breath racing from my mouth and I had a hard time catching it. My eyes gave him the confirmation, he got over me and spread my legs, I closed my eyes to ready my mind for him, within a few minutes they flew up from the pressure I felt.

"I want you to scream" He said.

He made me scream and begged for what seemed like forever. He did exactly what he promised. I climaxed effortlessly and even lost count of how many times.

He got ready for work while I lay in bed. I didn't want to move at all. I just wanted to lay there forever.

"Are you staying here until I got home?" He asked.

"I wish. I had an assignment to turn in plus I don't want my mother come looking for me"

"Well we can link up later. Its Drift night on Constant Spring road. We meet up the gas station and some driver's do their thing until police comes" He said.

"That sounds risky and dangerous" I said.

"Well they live for the thrill" He said.

"Are you going to drive?"

"No, I will just watch tonight. I will get you after I leave work, we can go together"  He said.

"Ok. I will go with you" I said.

It would be nice to get out of the house for a little. I was hoping we could go on a date but that would be hard for us to be out without it reaching the internet.

He left for work and I finish up my assignment. I spoke with my mother and lied to her about my whereabouts also ofcourse.
I still wasn't focused because all I could think about it Daniel's lips on mine or him being deep inside me.

Jarred's Chat

Jarred: Hey baby

Me: sup?

Jarred: Can we have dinner later? Photo opt.

Me: I'm going to hang out with some friends tonight. Drift night.