Chapter 21- The Inlaws

Daniel's POV

Why did I draw this innocent girl into my mess? I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I want to make sure this never happen again.

"Hey I hope you didn't think I took advantage of you because you were drinking" I said.

She was getting dressed for so i could take her home. She was good in bed. Its was true what they say about these shy girls.

"Look Daniel I wanted it just as bad as you, don't apologise for having a good time" She said.

I help her zip up her dress, I ran my finger on her back purposefully and felt her body shivered. She turn to look up into my face.

"Today is Sunday and we have time" She said.

We didn't because I had to be at my parents house for brunch and I was already running late.

"Maybe some other time, let me take you home" I said.

I placed a kiss on her lips then left her to finish getting ready. I didn't want to give her the wrong idea but I also didn't want her to think I was using her also, she was too sweet for me to hurt her feelings so I'm glad she wanted to have fun just the same.

"I'm ready" She said

I took her home but I didn't go inside with her because I was already late. I told her I would message her as soon as I am free. She smiled and blew me a kiss. I made my way to my parents house for brunch. I was prepared to have my ears eaten off by mother.

SAMMY'S POV

I walked into my house and saw Molly sitting on my couch. I was still feeling blissfully from having Daniel inside me all night. I was in no mood for her to kill my high right now.

"Why are you here Molly?" I asked

I placed my bags down and walked pass her to the kitchen to get some water, I was parched.

"So you spend the night with Daniel?" She asked.

I removed the glass from my mouth so I could answer her.

"Yes is there a problem?" I asked.

"If I don't know anything I knew Daniel very well and from the way you are acting, I can tell that he already had his way with you" She said.

Why was she here? She seemed to monitoring everyone's body count. Who hired her?

"Did someone hired you to keep tabs on all of us? Molly use all this energy to get a life of your own please and stop worry about what way Daniel had me" I said.

"So are you the one that's going to tell your cousin that you are fucking her ex that she was so in love with? Also are you going to tell one of your best friends that you are fucking someone she dated, her pussy residue has not been washed properly from the cock that's you are so proud to ride" She said.

So Tianna was indeed fucking Daniel and hiding it and acting as if she was the perfect little virgin.

"I don't need to explain myself or my choices to you are anyone. Just as how you and Tianna didn't owe me any explanation, I don't owe y'all one either" I said.

"No one owe you any explanation Sammy but you are moving like a shitty friend right now. Plus something is telling me that you are using family as excuse to get to Daniel. Let me tell you something sweetie, he will do you just like he did your cousin" She said.

I wasn't trying to hear all this today from Molly.

"How was I being a shitty friend? Tianna is not dating Daniel anymore and neither is my cousin, so it's my time so let me enjoy him" I said.