Chapters 9- Face It

Tianna's

Daniel came over with what I asked for, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to smoke weed but I said why not. I told him I wanted to roll my and he allowed me.

It was not good at all and he laughed me to scorn then roll it for me properly. I light it up and took one heavy puff and almost choked to death and after helping me with the couching with some water he did laugh me to scorn again.

He showed me how to smoke it without killing myself. I smoke about half of my spliff and though I had enough. I like the feeling it gave me, my first time and I felt safe and nice.

"Yuh nah finish it? He asked.

"Fuck no, like yuh wah me dead. This shit hits differently" I said.

"Nuh you wah smoke and cyah even finish a little spliff" He said.

"I will finish it another time but right now I feel like I about to take off. I am high" I said.

"I don't think you are high, I think you drunk from the wine" Maybe I was drunk but I surely felt good.

"Wanna dance?" I asked.

"Nuh music nah play" He said.

I put some music on and extended my hand to him and he took it then joined me in the middle of the room dancing and laughing. I must have fallen about ten times and he kept having to catch me. The last time he fell on time of me.

"You are fucking crazy" He said.

"I'm drunk remember" I said.

"Drunk people don't know that they are drunk, just like mad people don't know that they are mad" He said.

I was laying under his body, he smell so damn good. I lift my lips to his and he kissed me right back. I wanted him so bad and I wanted to let him know. I don't care if I was moving too fast or not I just wanted him.

"What are we doing? He asked.

"Don't think about it Daniel just do it" I said.

"You sure Tee?" He asked. I was fucking sure.

"Yes, I want you" I said.

He pulled me off the floor and took me back to my bedroom. He looked at me again from head to toe before start kissing me again. We made our way on to the bed and he was kissing me all over, I was burning for him. He took his finger and press my clit and he could feel the wetness through my panty.

"See how hard me try to avoid you little girl" He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Tee just tell me to stop please" He said.

"No, I don't want you to" I said.

He kissed me harder and deeper and now his body was rising for me. I could feel him as he pressed between me. I wanted him, I didn't care how but I knew I wanted him now.

"You want to stroke me?" He asked.

"I don't know how to" I said. I really didn't know what to do or what to expect. I have never had sex with anyone before.

"What, what you mean? He asked.

"I have never done this before" I said.

He stop to look at me and rolled over on to his back.

"Fuck Tianna you are a virgin?" He asked. Is that a bad thing I asked myself?

"Yes I am, it that a problem?" I asked.

"Tianna I don't think it's right for me to be the first man for you to be honest" He said.

"That's my choice and I want you to be my first" I said.