Chapter 23 - Love Bites

Jarred's POV

This bitch wanted to drain me completely. I was laying with her butt naked on the bed and she was telling me some story that I had no interest in. All I could think about was Hyman fucking Tianna and she was loving it.

"Sammy I need you to find a way to search Hyman's place. You need to be there alone because I know he has those pictures on him" I said.

An informant had sold me some information on Hyman linking up with a thug to get some info on Prime Minister Beckford. That information was my way to the Prime Minister's seat quicker than I had plan.

If I get my hands on them I could blackmail Beckford, have him step down and hand over the leadership to me.

"I will do my best baby. He has a soft spot for me so I will charm my way into him and get him to trust me" I said.

Well she needed to do it faster. I want to make my moves as fast as possible, I have the time and power now. Also I will give them a distraction, the mother will be busy planning a wedding and the father will have some upcoming stress on his hands. Innocent lives will be lost but its necessary evil.

"Anything you're doing I want do be by your side" She said.

I planned to make her my permanent mistress, give her a few children and keep her happy. She gives a mean head plus I could fuck her the way I wanted to.

"Well now I want you back up onto this dick. Come ride daddy and put him to sleep, your pussy will be my melatonin tonight" I said.

She did exactly what I wanted and more, acrobatic position and the whole works. I might just marry her too.

Tianna POV

I don't know how I will explain to Jarred why I wasn't able to be reached but being with Daniel like this was worth it.

"We can't keep this up" I said.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed after just fucking the life out of me. I could still feel him inside me the way we were fucking.

"We can do whatever we want, I keep telling you that. You know where you want to be. This isn't about being afraid of getting hurt anymore, this was about you living for other people" He said.

He was right but I knew my duties and I didn't want to disappoint my family plus Jamaica.

"Duty Daniel, we chose that over love sometimes" I said.

He came to lay down beside me. He kissed me on my lips and positioned my head so I could look into his eyes.

"You are just scared, I keep telling you to live for you" He said.

"Well I'm only engaged for now, maybe I will change my mind along the way" I said.

I knew I wouldn't change my mind but I wanted him to at least feel a little better for now. I just didn't want to hurt him.

"Let's us see if you will" He said.

He placed his hand between my legs and see that I was still dripping wet.

"Are you ready again?" He asked.

He didn't even give me a chance to answer. He flipped around and slipped his erection inside me. I moaned as he slowly stroke me from behind, I was lost in the moment. He was sucking and biting my body, I had to grip the sheets and bit the pillow to stifle my screams.

He had my body shaking and my pussy coming, I missed him doing me like this, fucking me so good I fell asleep immediately.

I woke late, Daniel had already left for work. I knew he didn't wake me on purpose. I turn my phone on and saw only two missed calls from Jarred.