Short story 2

Long, radiant locks of auburn hair laid neatly at his shoulders. Those broad shoulders that could hold up my world. Those deep eyes..you could almost drown in them. Their cool metallic color could make you shiver while also give you the most pleasurable surge of warmth. That sun kissed skin made him look like he came down Mount Olympus itself.

When he smiled at me, I felt myself melt inside. Those snow colored teeth..even when colored with that sickening dark red they were beautiful. His lips they were as perfect as they could be.

      He laid before me now..once so beautiful. Now instead of feeling glee I feel the bile rising in my throat. I don't know if it's just adrenaline making me shake or the empty look in his eyes.

          The temptation to run and empty my stomach was so strong, but I couldn't move. I couldn't move the body. Even if I tried I don't think I could make myself move. That once strong face..it's grey and rotting.

His eyes, once beautiful, now are glossy, empty, and distant. His hair..now instead of being clean and lovely. It's covered in filthy and remains. His teeth are broken and jagged. His shoulders are small and boney. No longer able to carry the world.

   I wish I could remember why..why I did this to him.....