Ghost x Goth part 1

Thanks @v4flower-chan for this idea!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
~Ghost Mika's pov.~

       This boy moved into the house that I stay in. Well you see....I'm dead. I died at my parents own hand. They got tired of me and stabbed me to death. I now haunt my old house. I've haunted it for eight years...I died at the age of eight. I'm sixteen and the boy that lives here is eighteen. My parents moved out after I died...I had been alone for eight years. This boy can see me unlike others...he is very hot in my point of view. He lives in my old room so we lay in his bed. There's something he won't tell me though. I wish I knew what he was keeping from me.
      I love him...even though he can't touch me or feel me...I still love him. The boys name is Yuichiro Amane...I Mikaela Shindo fell in love with the goth boy that lives in my house...

~Goth Yuu's pov.~

I laid on my bed with the ghost known as Mikaela next to me. He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He is the lightest colored thing in my room. His baby blue body looks so soft. I wish I could touch him...I want to know what it would be like to have him under me. Sadly I can't touch or feel him. I moved my arm to wrap it around him but it fell right through. I crave his touch...I want his touch...I want him. He looks peaceful when he 'sleeps'. He looks so sweet and inoccent...like a sleeping kitten. My little dead kitten, I want every inch of you. Too bad I'm alive and you aren't and I know there's no way to bring back the dead. "Hey Mika?" I spoke causing the smaller male to open his eyes. "Yes Yuu-chan?" He replied as I stared at him. "What did your skin feel like before you died?" I asked as Mika went silent. Mika took his own life to escape the torment he faced. "Soft most of the time but some other times it was rough" he told me as he looked down. God did I wish I could hold him. But I can't.....

                                                         To be continued....