Sick

Thanks @EpicWolfie626 for this idea
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

                                                   ~Mika's pov.~

         I walked into the apartment to hear my boyfriend coughing and sneezing from our room. My poor baby was sick but I got him some cold medicine to help. I made my way to our room where my lover laid in bed with a fever. "Mika stay away! I don't want you to get sick!" He protested as I made my way to the bed. I grabbed his water and popped out a pill. "Take these Yuu." I said as I stroked his cheek. He took the medicine and cuddled into the bed. He looked soooo cute all cuddled up in our bed. "Mika, can I have some soup?" He asked as he gave me his puppy dog eyes. I couldn't say no to that face so I went to the kitchen to make him some soup.

*time skip to that night*

     I was finishing up a chapter in my book as I heard my lover whimper in his sleep. He looked terrible; he had sweat in his hair, bags under his eyes, and pale skin. I quickly finished my chapter and closed it. I placed my book on the night stand and pulled my boyfriend towards my chest. I gently stroked his hair as I yawned. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep with my lover cuddled against my chest.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sorry if that chapter seemed rushed. I'm going through writer's block and tried (key word: tried ) to write. Thanks for reading. Have a good rest of your day/night!