Another author note

Okay okay so you see I don't have many ideas right now. And I kinda sorta need help you guys. So can at least one or two people pleeeeeeeeeeeeease give me a plot to write out? It would be extremely helpful for me. And it might get me back into the swing of writing fanfic for you guys. Author-San needs some help please!

Yuu: What are you talking about needing help?

Me: You never listen do you?

Yuu: I do too listen! You just talk too much. Am I right everyone?

Kimizuki: What do you mean the author talks too much. You blab all the time about Mika and your fucking chicken nuggets. *pushes glasses up*

Yuu: You wanna go telephone phone!?!

Mika: Yuu-chan, don't fight him. We can go home and cuddle instead.

Me: What are you talking about going home? This is your home!

Guren: All of you shut up. I have a hangover and your yelling isn't helping...

Me: Go to bed then.

Guren: Whatever... *goes to bed*

Ferid: You could always write a story about me!~~

Me: Ew, no this is for Yuumika and Mikayuu oneshots only. With some author notes every now and then.

Krul: *drop kicks Ferid* How about we all go and leave the readers to talk about this?

Shinoa: I need to say something!!!!

Me: I agree with Krul-chan. We all should shut up and let the readers talk about this.

Mitsuba: *drags Shinoa into closet* She won't be back in this for awhile.

Yuu: *cuddling with Mika* Lemme sleeeeeeeeeeep

Shinya: Awwwwww look at them! So cute!~

Me: Please readers comment some requests for me to write. Thank you for reading this...please continue reading. Bye bye!~

 Bye bye!~