Yeeeeeah...not a story update. More like a question..

Ok, so I haven't really had the drive to update this.

1, in some ways my writing has changed

2, I'm not fully committed to the OnS fandom that much anymore. I still love/like it, I'm just not as crazed about it.

3, Still no motivation, even though I have that one chapter majority wanted in my drafts...just uncomplicated.

I'm truly sorry, I've just moved onto things I liked a long time ago more so. Like Star Wars, DC universe, Supernatural, and other things. So I have two options for this and I'll list them at the end. I'm very very sorry to the people that had commented oneshot ideas but I don't think I'll get to those. You've all bee wonderful and supportive. I'm hoping to write more stories dealing with stuff outside of fandoms, like create characters and give them their own stories. I might even make series.. we'll just have to see. I just hope that if I take that route you lovely people will support those stories as well, and if you have some ideas for stories I will gladly take them.

Now...the two options I'm offering.....

1, I delete the draft I have saved and call this completed

OR

2, I finish my draft and then complete the book.

Please comment which one I should.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

~neko_rei (Formerly: mikayuushipper06)