~demon and angel lemon~

I was in a rp with one of my friends and I felt like writing this. BTW, this is not a second part to the first demon and angel oneshot I wrote. This is totally different! WARNING!!! : very kinky and cringe worthy writing will be in the following oneshot!!!
_______________________________________________

Mikaela, an angel with fluffy blond locks, sat on his boyfriend, Yuichiro a demon with messy raven locks, cuddling with him. Yuichiro gently stroked Mikaela's wings. Yuichiro had other idea for the night though. As he thought about what he wished to do to the small blond his demons tail flicked around. Mika noticed the tail flicking around, he stared at it in wonder as to what his boyfriend was thinking. Yuu ran his fingers through the feathers. Mika let out a shaky moan seeing as his wings were sensitive. Yuu smirked seeing he had made Mika moan. "Mmmmm Mika that sounded good~ Can I hear more?~" Yuu said looking at Mika,lust filling his eyes.
Mika moaned again as he felt Yuu's tail snake it's way into his wings. Yuichiro smirked as he claimed Mika's lips in a hungry kiss. Mika kissed back as Yuu moved his hands down to Mika's waist, as he pulled his waist down and began to grind against Mika. Mika moaned and dug his nails into Yuu's chest. Yuu let out a groan as he grabbed Mika's hands leading them down to his belt "Be a good boy and unbuckle that babe~"he cooed. Mika started unbuckling Yuu's belt as Yuu took the moment and began to suck on Mika's neck. This caused the small blond to gasp at the feeling of his skin being sucked "Y-Yuu be c-careful~ ah~" he moaned, finally getting the belt undone.
Yuu smirked "Now finish undoing the rest~ I want to have fun my little angel~" he said as his eyes darkened. Mika unbottoned Yuu's jeans as he looked up at Yuu to meet lust filled eyes. "Put them both down~" Yuu said as he pulled Mika's hand the the waist band. Mika slowly pulled down Yuu's jeans and boxers, as a small gasp left his lips while he eyed Yuu's erect member. Yuu ran his fingers threw Mika's hair "Put it in that amazing mouth of yours~" he cooed gently pulling Mika's head down. Mika gently grabbed the base of Yuu's member and put it in his mouth. Yuu groaned at the feeling of Mika's warm wet mouth. Mika began sucking on Yuu's large member.
Yuu thrusted his hips causing Mika to deep throat his member. Mika choked while a small moan left his lips. Yuu smirked as he pushed Mika's head down more. Tear threatened to fall from Mika's eye as the member was pushed deeper into his mouth. Yuu groaned as he came inside Mika's mouth "What a good boy you were~" he said as Mika pulled away from Yuu's member. Mika swallowed the cum as soon as he got Yuu's member out of his mouth. He moaned softly as he felt the thick substance roll down his throat. Yuu smirked as he pulled Mika close to his body. Mika blushed as he slowly relaxed against Yuu's body as he drifted it to sleep. Yuu looked down to see the blond angel asleep as he slowly drifted into sleep as well.
_________________________________________________
Sorry if this chapter sucked. I was kinda pushing myself to write it. Hey, hope you enjoyed it thought. Please vote and comment.