~lemon~

Sorry if this chapter sucks. I'm not really sure if my rp lemon skills will help me here. It's been awhile since I did one. So let's hope I can write one Yuumika lemon!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                 ~3rd person pov~

      Mika sat on the bed he shared with his husband Yuu. Yuu was just getting out of the shower with a plan. He planned to have some fun with Mika. Mika being the cute ass cinnamon roll he was sat there reading Twilight. (my favorite saga) Yuu made his way out of their shared bathroom seeing as they shared many things since they were married. He made his way next to Mika causing him to glance up at Yu, since Yuu only had a towel around his waist, sending a deep crimson blush to spread across his pale cheeks. Yuu smirked at this as he scooted closer to Mika "Hey Mika~" he said in a deep husky voice. (I'm mentally picturing this and I'm about to nose bleed)
         Mika moaned softly feeling his pants tighten already "H-hey Yuu." he replied trying to hold in more moans. Yuu's eyes shot down to the Mika's clothed member to see him already slightly hard. Yuu took Mika's book, moving it to the bedside table, as he pressed Mika down onto their pillows. Mika blushed a darker shade of crimson by this action "W-what are y-you doing?" he croaked feeling his pants get tighter. "Mmmm~ I'm just wanting to have fun with my beautiful husband~" Yuu spoke softly as he lent down, placing soft kisses on Mika's neck. Mika moaned loudly as Yuu kissed his sweet spot on his neck. (I'm so sorry for this cringy sheit)
        Yuu smirked against Mika's neck as he trailed his hand down to Mika's clothed member as he began to palm him. Mika moaned louder "Yuu!!!!~" he moaned as he held his hands at the rim of Yuu's towel. Yuu smirked as he slowly lifted Mika's shirt in a teasing manner "Baby, you're already hard as a rock~" he said as he softly kissed one of Mika's nipples slowly taking it into his mouth. (Wtf, I feel weird writing that here but in any rp I'm totally fine...) Mika yanked Yuu's towel away to reveal his erected member. "Yuu, c-can I have my treat?" he asked in a soft shy voice. Yuu pulled Mika's shirt off "Mmmm baby, what's my name?~" he asked slowly unbuttoning Mika's pants.
           Mika blushed more "D-daddy Yuu, can I have my treat?" he half hearted begged Yuu. Yuu groaned at the name as he swiftly slipped away the rest of Mika's clothing "Sure babe~" he said slowly leaning back on their bed. Mika slowly sat up crawling over to Yuu's member "Daddy, will this fit in my mouth?~" he asked playing around with his innocent voice. Yuu grew harder "Yes baby~ just suck me like it'll save me.~" he groaned waiting for Mika to put his member in his mouth. Mika slowly put Yuu's member in his mouth as he tasted Yuu's pre-cum letting out a soft moan. Mika slowly started to deep throat Yuu's larger erect member.
         Yuu bucked his hips up causing Mika to choke. Yuu groaned as Mika pulled away "If you're gonna be that why just put it inside me already..." Mika mumbled enough for Yuu to hear. This causing Yuu to push Mika onto the bed "Mmmm~ I hope you're nice and tight tonight~" he moaned as he pulled Mika onto his lap. Mika knew what Yuu wanted him to do, so he held onto the base of Yuu's member slowly pushing it inside his tight entrance. Yuu groaned and held onto Mika's hip guiding him up and back down in a fluid motion. Mika slowly started to pick up the pace by bouncing faster on Yuu. Yuu groaned as he came heavily inside Mika letting his seed fill him.
        This caused Mika to cum on Yuu's stomach and chest with a loud moan. Yuu slowly lifted Mika off his lap as his cum slowly leaned out of his partners entrance. Mika buried his features into Yuu's arm as they huffed out of exhaustion. "Mika that was amazing!" Yuu chimed softly as he pulled their blankets up. Mika nodded his head softly as he clung to Yuu for warmth. Yuu gladly held Mika as he watched his blond partner slowly drift into sleep. Yuu smiled at the smaller male that clung to him. He gently placed a kiss on Mika's forehead "Mmmmm~ I love you babe~" he whispered before drifting off into sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How was that? That was pretty much my first lemon fanfic. I wanna know what you guys thought of it. Thanks for reading!