🖤Goth! Yuu x Sunshine! Mika🌸part 2

Hnnnnnnnnmmmmnmnmnm, I have no idea if this going to post how it is in my little editing writing thing or if it'll post after all my talking. Anywho, I'm going to finish out this. I think my writing got better (because of the rping I think I've improved) I don't know let's see.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
3rd person pov (because first person is now very hard):

Asura came rushing up to Mikaela, the blond teen still in a daze as he stood in a pile of books. The older male shook Mikaela as gently as possible. "Mika..Mika..Mikaela.." he called as he shook the unresponsive dazed boy. Asura finally got annoyed with the boy and shook him roughly "Mikaela Shindo! Snap out of it!" he snapped in a raised tone.

Mikaela shook off his daze and looked at Asura "What?" he asked innocently. The blond tilted his head to the side in a confused sort of way. This earned a long groan from Asura "You just left Earth kid" he grumbled. Mikaela blushed and looked down "Sorry...oh no my books!" he then dropped to the floor to stack them all up so he could head to the register to pay for the variety of books he had chosen.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The following day Mikaela had entered the library so he could do the work for a small research assignment in peace....or so he had planned. As the time ticked on Yuichiro had entered the library and caught sight of Mikaela. He grinned softly and walked over to the blond he had kissed the previous day. The raven haired boy sat I front of the distracted blond.

He hummed softly and looked at the blond. Mikaela had glanced up and saw the darkly dressed male in front of him. He quickly looked back at the laptop he had in front of him and blushed. Yuichiro grinned "What'cha doing cutie?" he asked casually. "Re..research assignment" he mumbled softly. Yuichiro nodded "What on?" he asked the blushing blond. He glanced up "Bat with corona virus" he muttered and fidgeted. Yuichiro hummed ''Interesting". Mikaela nodded and went back to working on his assignment. The dark hair teenager got up and left the table.

*_*_*_*_*_*time skip of two months*_*_*_*_*

Mikaela and Yuichiro were wandering around the small book store. The blond was happily stacking books up in the dark haired males arms. He happily looked up at Yuichiro, the bigger of the two grinned and looked at the shorter.

"Thank you so much Yuu-chan. You don't know how much this means to me" Mikaela happily leant against Yuichiro. The ravenette hummed "It no problem at all Mika". The smaller giggled and walked up to the cash register and dug into his hoodie pocket for his wallet as Yuichiro placed the stack on the counter. Yuichiro hummed and gently pressed a kiss to the top of Mikaela's fluffy blond hair. He blushed and pulled out his card to pay for the books.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry the ending is sucky. I was rushing to write it because I'm tired of it sitting in my drafts. I'm officially ending this. I'm sorry to anyone that had given me writing ideas in the past. I just want to move on as a writer of sorts to working on my own work. I know I'm going to write some stories with oc's I've created over time. Thanks to anyone that has stuck around.

Sincerely yours,
                              neko_rei or previously mikayuushipper06