~Neko's~

Thank you @animetoastbestgirl for giving me this idea! You helped me out and so I thank you! 🌸
_________________________________________________________
~Neko Yuu's pov~

    I walked into the bedroom to find my cute little Neko boyfriend asleep. He looked more like a kitten when he slept. I just love him so much. He's also my uke so he's always cute to me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he pulled on my jacket sleeve "Yes my little kitten~" I said softly. Mika pulled me on the bed and snuggled close to my chest. I had to surpress my awe , because he fell asleep snuggled against me. He so damn cute it could turn a straight man gay in under two seconds. Jesus Christ Mika what are you doing to me!? I was once again brought back to reality by him moaning softly in his sleep. At this point I'm gonna get a hard on right here.
       I gently cared my fingers through his softly fluffy blond locks. He moved closer to me as I continued to brush his hair. Mika knows what to do even in sleep. If he was awake I would be a little bit more wreck less and kiss the cutie. But he's asleep and as the good boyfriend I am I will let him sleep. My cute kitten needs some rest. He works himself too much. I wish he would let me help him out without me having to press to get him to allow me to. I love him, but I wish he would just stay the way he is right now. My cute lovable kitten that gets all cuddly when he's sleepy. I was for the third time snapped out of my thoughts when Mika kissed my cheek.
           "Yes kitten?" I said trying to act like I wasn't just lost in my own thoughts. Mika giggled softly and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "You seemed lost in thought while looking at me. So I thought I should bring you back to reality. So we could maybe I dunno watch a movie?" Mika said softly with a cute head tilt and pleading eyes. I sighed "Sure kitten. What do ya wanna watch?" I asked still playing with his hair. Mika bit his bottom lip while thinking "How about Twilight?" He asked resting his hands on my chest. (I'm back at it with Twilight!) He loves that movie so much. We've watched it maybe one million times already, but I'll do anything for my kitten. I nodded my head yes and he shot up quickly "No you don't. Stay in bed and relax. I'll get the movie babe." I said running towards the door.
                                                          ~Neko Mika's pov~

      I pouted when Yuu-chan made me stay in bed. I saw his black tail slip away from the door as I flattened my ears. I only want to make him happy. I don't want him to push himself the way I do. I slid out of bed to look for one of Yuu's shirts. His clothes are bigger than mine so I like to wear them to bed. I found one of his black long sleeve shirts sitting on the ground. I quickly grabbed it as I took off my own shirt pulling Yuu's on to replace it. I took off my jeans after and I pulled the shirt down more. I flopped back on the bed as I sniffed Yuu's pillow. It smelled like him which caused my tail to flick as I let out a moan.
     Yuu-chan came back into our room and smirked as he looked at me. I jumped out of bed and grabbed the movie "Now you go lay in bed while I set this up." I said causing him to pout. I kissed Yuu's cheek then turned on my heel to put the movie in the DVD player. As soon as I got it the the previews Yuu scooped me up and carried me to our bed. He set me down then climbed into bed. I smiled softly as he pulled me close to his body, no matter where we are he always makes me feel safe. I jolted when I felt him start to play with my tail and lick my ears. He always gets so kinky when we cuddle I don't know why though.
      I pressed play on the movie as Yuu continued to play with my tail. I flattened out my ears as I put my head on his shoulder, feeling him rest his head on top of my own. I love our relationship. I love him. I love us. I soon heard soft snores coming from Yuu as he finally let go of my tail. Only to rest his hand on my ass. He really can't last one second without being kinky can he. I know he's my seme but does he really feel the need to touch my ass? Anyways I finished the movie and cuddled close to Yuu for warmth. This has been a good night. I wish every night could be spent like this. But of course it can't cause he comes home during the week and just wants to sleep. So he goes to bed I eat my dinner go and join him in our room where we sleep. And I awake to an empty bed and house. I sit by the door in the living room awaiting his return home.
__________________________________________________________
What did ya guys think? Please vote and comment. And await more fanfic!