~sleep over~

I may or may not have a thing for AU's. But as the writer that has NOT been given any ideas I result to these. Hope Yuu love this chapter (pun made)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<<><><><>><><><
                                                             ~Mika's pov~

        My childhood friend Yuichiro had asked me if I could stay over with him for two whole weeks. I lived on my own so I said yes to his question. But what Yuu doesn't know is I kinda have a big ass crush on him. Him being a think skulked type of person, hasn't really noticed that...yet. I plan to tell him tonight before we go to sleep. Me and Yuu always talk ourselves to sleep. We always sleep next to each other in the same bed at whomever's house we're at. Reason he does in because I get night terrors and need comforting to ease me back to sleep. I enjoy the comfort he gives me in that state of mind I go into.
           I knocked on Yuu's front door to be greeted by his mother, Tsuki, she had called Yuu down to help me with my bags. He came rushing down the stairs almost pushing my to the ground in his hug. To me Yuu is more of the seme type, which I wouldn't mind being his broken little uke. (For those that don't know what a seme is, it's the male role in a yaoi relationship. And the uke is more of the 'female' role.) Seeing as he likes to put my head on his chest when he calms me. I love him so much I don't see how I couldn't when he's the only one that can calm me and keep me that way. I was broken from these thoughts when Yuu started to drag me up to his room. "Yuu, slow down. You know I can't move as fast as you can." I yelped as he pretty much threw me into his room, causing me to fall on his bed with a groan. "I know Mika. But I'm just so excited you're here!" He screeched as he put my bags down by his black closet.
                I blushed at his words causing him to chuckle at the sight of my crimson face. He sat next to me pulling me into one of his tight hugs. I buried my face into to the crook of his neck, as I hugged back lightly seeing as I'm not as strong as Yuu. I hope he feels the same way I do. Because if not...I have no idea what will happen. I might lose my best friend, the only person able to sooth my terrors, and most importantly the one I care for the most. I had to stop these ideas from making me cry and worrying my Yuu-chan. Luckily he had told me to start making myself at home which I started to do. I put my closes where they needed to go, hooked my phone charger the the wall, put my books in some good places, made my space on Yuu's bed and I think I'm down here.

~~~time skip: night time~~~

                  I curled up on Yuu's bed after showering and getting into my sleep wear. I could feel Yuu getting in as well. The only way I knew was I could feel the bed sink on one side, other than that I'm lost in my book. Yuu took my book from my hands "Time for bed Mika. Your vampire boys can wait till tomorrow." he said with a soft chuckle at the end. I quickly looked at him as we started talking about our lives. It was time I confessed to Yuu he should know how I feel about him. I sucked in a deep breathe then letting it out "H-hey Yuu, I need to tell you something..." I said I was already shaking slightly. He nodded his head a yes as I looked deep into his emerald green eyes. "Yuu...I'm in love with you." I said closing my eyes from looking at him. I felt myself being pulled close to something. I soon found out Yuu pulled me close to kiss me. We pulled away from the kiss as he whispered to me "I love you too my cute little Mika.~".
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I have done it again. My author powers have given my something to write about! Hope you all enjoyed. Feed back and plot ideas would be a Greta way to pay me back!