Here With Me

1 week later

Marshall's POV

I held on to her as she laid in her hospital bed. She fainted and hit her head on the floor so badly that she was in a coma. I stroked through her hair and laid her head on my shoulder. 'Why does she care about a woman who tried to shoot her?' I thought my eyes focused on the floor.

Marissa's POV

Inside I knew I have to wake up. But, it's beautiful. I don't want to feel pain. I stood up but, my body still was on the table. I walked into the hall and there my kids and 50 sat coloring in books. I walked back to the room and looked at Marshall. "Listen babe I love you a lot but, in order to do that you have to wake.... Up" He said choking on his words. "It's been a week and I need you to pick because, I know how much.. it hurts. The kids,Curtis, Emily, Charles, and Me..need you." His words stung my heart and I needed to feel his touch. "I love you too" I said knowing he couldn't hear me. I laid into my body again and my life flashed in my eyes be for I felt the unbearable pain. I opened my eyes. "Marissa." He said handing me a notepad.

"Héÿ." Feeling the pen in my hand. "I love you." He said kissing my forehead lightly. A doctor walked in and helped me sit up. "Mrs. Mathers I'm Dr. Jackson-Jacob." I nodded wrinkling my nose. She walked over and sat at the end of the bed. "Mrs. Mathers how did you teach your kids to talk." "A googoo gaga. Say airplane baby." I said looking at Marshall who was still in shock of me waking up. "Do you wanna know what happened when you were in your coma?" I nodded Marshall shifted sliding his hand in mine. "Mrs. Mathers we had to save you 4 times in 3 days, you had internal bleeding so we had to perform 3 surgeries, and finally today you woke up. How are you seeing things?" "Everything is really blurry and your voice sounds really distant." "I think what you need is some rest." I closed my eyes hearing her shoes click into the hall and soon I was asleep.

7 hours later

Within the hours I would wake up and be able to see and hear more. I just need to walk around. Something was bothering Marshall. "You don't have to say here, you could take the kids to see their sisters." "I'm not leaving." He said putting his head on mine. Dr. Jackson-Jacob walked in. "Morning Mrs.Mathers." I looked at the clock shocked. "Goodmorning." "We don't want to rush you but, in order to discharge you today it's required that you must be able to walk, talk, have a good amount of sight, along with hearing." "Okay." Marshall and the Doctor helped me into the chair. We all went to the physical training room. Marshall helped me to the other side of the room. We stood on the mat together. "Mrs. Mathers try to walk." Marshall held my hand. I took a few steps before falling. "I can't." I cried as Marshall rubbed my back. "It's going to be alright Baby you just gotta stand up with me." I shook my head no. "Please, I hate seeing you like this and the quicker we learn to walk the quicker we get home to the babies." I pushed myself up into his grip. We walked to the end of the mat and suddenly his grip wasn't there and I was walking. (Kevin Hart voice: JUST ME! BY MYSELF! ONE GUN! ONE BULLET! YOU WANNA GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA!? YOU WANNA GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA!? EVERYBODY GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA! Lol.)