Distance

Marissa's POV

2 weeks later

It feels good to be back home with Marshall and the kids. I was crumbled up in a ball and ignoring Marshall's whines. "Jim, I cannot leave her she just got home last week." He said. "Marshall, I'm grown. I can take care of myself." I said walking to the bathroom. He followed me sitting on the bath tub's edge. "Okay Jimmy I'll go......... Fine." I ran my bath water and looked at him. "Why can't I be grown?" I asked him my head starting to hurt. "What do you mean?" "You just tried to prevent yourself from leaving. I'm a woman I know my boundaries and what my kids need from me and you and I know how to take care of myself."I said nearly about to yell. "WELL I'M SORRY! I BELIEVE I WANTED TO STAY FOR YOU!" "WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKIN' TO?" I said having enough. "All I'm saying is don't miss anything for me right now. I'm fine." "Whatever."He said walking out. "I turned off the water and chased him down the stairs. "Where you goin'?" I asked. "I gotta drop off the kids." He said rolling his eyes. "You roll 'em I swoll 'em and baby it's not a threat it is a promise." I said walking upstairs just as all the kids were walking down. I kissed Selene and Eric on the cheeks before walking back to the bathroom. I locked the door and felt a wetness on my back. I got in the water and was floating. "MARSHALL!" I screamed soon he used the key and was in. "What's wrong?" "Something's wrong with me. My water is bloodly." "Did you take your medicine?" I thought hard before shaking my head no. He laid me on the floor wrapping a towel around my petite body. He grabbed the needle and fulled it with the liquid. "Marshall, everything hurts." I said as he stuck the needle in my stomach. "I know baby." He said after taking it out. He picked me up and laid me onto the bed. "What took you so long to come get me?" "I had left and dropped off the kids and when I came back you were calling my name." He said kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry." I said dozing off.

Marshall's POV

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and started making dinner. I was mumbling raps.

"Marissa

She's full of bliss

That I wanna kiss her." Soon I hear Marissa's soft voice turn into a lyrical monster.

I'm a Chick on the mic

did I mention I'm white

gimme might have gotten shot

but gimme the top

whenever Jessica Simpson has a baby she gone pop

I was feeling blue

but now I'm pink

maybe next week

I'll get inked

My name is Skye

I like to get high

My other name is RoycE

and that's just a choice

I'm standing here with the REAL SLIM SHADY

maybe next week I'll be eatin' with Mr. and Mrs. Brady

Sabrina and Marshall is all that I got

maybe I'm about to forget a lock

to my car

as I stumble to the bar

my life is a race

all I wanna face

maybe Dupri should keep up his pace

as I finish this rhyme

you're wasting my time"

We looked at each other. "Someone's feeling better." "I smelled food so don't flatter yourself." She said laying her head on my shoulder. "I love you." I said noitcing her dark circles under her eyes. "I love you too," said Marissa "I'm probably not going to be in public for a while." She said lighting the candles. "I'm here for you baby." I said kissing her.