Why Do I Feel So Sad

Marshall's POV

1 week later

Marissa was back home with all the kids so I was going to surprise her. I told her I wasn't going to be home for two weeks because of weather. But, right now I'm in my car on the way home. Just in time for my baby girls second birthday. I walked up the drive way and walked in the house. I picked up my suitcases and sat them on the floor in living room. I heard the clinking of the forks against the plates. I snuck in a corner and watched my babies eat. I walked behind Marissa and put my hand on her stomach. She froze and slowly looked up. She jumped up and held me tight. "I missed you so much." "I missed you more." I said kissing her lightly. I felt her almost fall into me before releasing me. "The kids are watching a movie downstairs so I'm going to get Eric and Selene's bath ready." She said softly. I walked to the theatre and they were laid out in the chairs. "Hai Hai when do you think Daddy's coming back?" Eric asked Hailie in a saddening voice. "Soon Pootah." She said nervously. "Selene,Eric, Whitney, Hailie, and Alaina." I said. Everyone turned around. "DADDY!" They yelled. "I missed you." I said kissing my babies one by one. "I'm taking everyone out for breakfast tomorrow." I said walking upstairs. I walked in the bathroom and Marissa was laid on the floor. "Baby." I said picking her up. "I'm so tired." She mumbled putting her face in my shoulder. I laid her on the bed and tucked her in. Something wasn't right with her. It hasn't been since Selene was born. It wasn't Hailie who was probably thinking the same thing as me. I acted like that when I was going through withdrawal but, why would she do that. But, maybe she's depressed. I don't know what happened when I was gone but, I'm going to find out. After washing the kids and getting them to bed I called the doctor and listened carefully. "Hello I'm Marshall Mathers I'm calling because, my wife."

Marissa's POV

I awoke to Marshall's happy voice on the phone. "So she's not pregnant and results where mixed with a Carissa Marthers who wasn't." I rubbed my belly. "She seems kind of down in the dumps.......... BECAUSE YOU MIXED THE RESULTS............. I was on tour and was probably doing a show or sleeping.......... Thank you.... Bye." I stood up and walked past him before he grabbed my hand. "Why are you upset?" He asked placing his hand on my shoulders. "I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm lonely." I said glad to have the weight off my shoulders. "I'm curious why are you lonely?" I nearly flipped out. "When was the last night you spent a full night with us. When you are in bed with me at night and not in that fucking studio?" I asked. "I'm curious why you're so curious?" I said walking to the kitchen.

Marshall's POV

"Honestly,had you said something I would've known." "Oh like had I said I don't want another child you would've listened? No you wouldn't have because you are hella stubborn." "HOW AM I STUBBORN?!" "YOU YELL AT ME ONE MORE TIME AND I AM TAKING MY CHILDREN AND LEAVING YOUR DUMBASS!" "I GUESS YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE!" "Marshall Bruce Mathers the third if I leave I'm not coming back. Not for a while so, don't say something you can't change." She said. Dilemma: Be married with 5 kids or be a three time divorcee who's wife is going to take his kids away from him. "I know where I'm going if you can't seem to choose."

December 24,2010

Everything seemed dull. I didn't have my kids until tomorrow and Marissa she's out on her modeling trips. I saw what she said a ghost of lonely. It can consume you so , what's making me lose hope? Kim.