Words 1/2

Marissa's POV

3 days later

So where do I start. I'm at the other house and I don't know why. Well I do. Me and Marshall had a huge arguement that started with a question of my sanity. And all I know is he has my kids. I walked to Emily's car just trying to get home. "Sis you have to know how you got here." She said rubbing her belly. "I don't. I'm not allowed to drive for three more weeks because, my incident." I said as she pulled up to my house. "I love you sis and be careful." I smiled and walked in my house. Rose petals were on the floor, candles were lit, and the aroma of cakes surrounded me. I walked in the dining room and stopped looking from a corner. Kim was in a red knee length dress and Marshall was in a suit that was black and red. I walked upstairs. The kids were tucked in bed soothingly. I jogged to Hailie's room. "Hi Mimi." She said quietly. "You know what's happening?" "Their having a date." She said upset. "I think it's fake after all we've been through as a family." She continued. I smiled. "Just because you ain't come from me don't mean you weren't my first baby." I said walking to our room. Roses on the bed. I walked to the bathroom and roses in the tub. Did this mothafucka think he was going to fuck me over? I went into the bedroom and started to pack up his stuff leaving it in the corner. I laid on the bed calling my dear friend Shakira.

Shakira: Hey mama.

Me: Hello my friend.

Shakira: What's wrong?

Me: I need ya.

Shakira: 50 minutes?

Me: Whenever.

After a couple of minutes we hung up satisfied. I heard them start to walk up the stairs. I walked to the bathroom draining the water and I blew out the candles. I threw the roses on the floor and darkened the room. I sat in the corner of the room as they walked in. "What the fuck." He mumbled dimming the lights enough to see his way the bathroom. Kim walked in the closet giving me enough time to walk to the bathroom. I stood in the doorway seeing my reflection in the mirror. I wasn't in the best looking condition but, inside my heart pumped faster and faster. "So, you can't wait until I'm in a condition to beat your ass to cheat in my house." I said as he turned around. "I have stitches in my head still." "You beautiful when your angry." "I'm about to get real fuckin' gorgeous now!" I said using my little bit of strength to drag him into the room. "Get your shit and get the fuck out." I said throwing his suitcases at him. "Marshall, what's all the no-" "IS SHE WEARING MY 'CLOTHES'?" I screamed. "Bitch I'm going to count to three for you to take off my shit. 1 Slut. 2 Whore.. 3 BITCHES!" I threw her against the wall. "Take. My. Motha. Fuckin'. Shit. Off. For. I. Beat. Yo. Motha. Fuckin'. Ass." She complied and walked out the room. "Get out Marshall Mathers. I'm done. Trust me you can come back in three weeks but, I won't be here." I woke up Hailie, Whitney, and Alaina. "Girls. You are finally going to see what it's like to live in a house with both of your parents." I said helping them into the car. .Love you guys." I walked in the house and set the alarm system as soon as he drove off.

FLASHBACK!

June 14,1997

So like the old times Marshall and I were walking to the bus in the rain. As we waited for the bus a car drove by splashing him with the Michigan water. "Aw fuck." He said looking at me. "You know it wasn't that bad." I said watching him. "Really?" He said moving me in front of him as a car passed splashing me with water. "REALLY!" I said kissing him lightly. He put his nose on mine. My heart beat fast like the beat to 'It's Tricky' By Run D.M.C. Although we had said the words not to often it meant my world when we did. "I love you." He said warming up my freezing lips with his sweet and soft ones. "I love you too." We didn't know what it meant just how beautiful it felt.

Present time

Three weeks later

July 1,2010

I had calmed down enough to the point where I wasn't sure where I was goin' but, home. I lay on the couch tears pouring out my eyes. A box of empty Capisun's and chocolate at my side. Eric lay on my legs watching his Transformer cartoons. Selene sat in her chair drawing pictures most were for me others for Marshall. Which saddened me. I heard keys in the door and Selene stopped coloring. It was Nathan. "Hey Sis." He said hugging me. "What's up baby bro." I said watching TV. "Nothin' much stopped by Kim's to see the kids and Marshall was packing up sense today is her day with the kids. "Yeah I know." I eyes low. "He hasn't seen your kids has he. I shook my head. "How's your boo Ashley doin'?" "Good. Really good." He smiled drawing with Selene. Soon another key was unlocking the door. Selene jumped up and so did Eric. "DADDY!" They screamed ambushing him with hugs. I stood up and walked to him. "I'm sorry." He said kissing me lightly. "It's all good Marshall." I said walking to the kitchen and starting dinner.