Skylyn

Marshall's POV

October 17,1997

It took Marissa about a hour to finally talk to me. She laid against me and watched the kids. (Remember how I said "Can I meet Hailie?" when they got back together in 2001 I meant "Can I see her.") "Marshall, I wanna keep this baby. I felt it fluttering around in there and it looks like a alien on the ultrasound. I really wish you could have been there." "I love this kid already. It's a good birthday present." I said rubbing her stomach. "You're going to be a super good mother." "I just turned 20, I'm scarred what if it comes out and it's too small or what if-" I cut her off by kissing her. "Don't worry."

April 20,1998 (8 months pregnant)

After finally finishing the nursery after five weeks of this we took a look at our work. Kim was in watching Hailie in the living room. "I love it." She said sitting down. "Baby I'm going to get a couple of things from the list with Kim so can you watch Hail?" "Okay." She said struggling to stand up. "I'll bring her in here just relax babe." I said walking in the living room. "DADDY! LOOK WHAT I MADE!" Hailie said handing me the paper. "Is it me, you, and Alaina?" She nodded letting me pick her up. "Mommy and Daddy have to go out so you get to stay with Mimi." "Okay."

Marissa's POV

The baby was kicking and kicking so bad I couldn't stand. "Mimi." "Hi Hai." "Can we take a nappy?" I love this kid. "Okay." She helped me up and we walked into Me and Marshall's room. She laid on the bed and fell directly to sleep. I grabbed a magazine and read it until I saw the meaning of Skylyn that meant a lot. Skylyn. It's a rare but, beautiful name that means

S is for sensitive, another side shows.

K is for kid, the child within.

Y is for young, the years never show!

L is for little, the little things you do.

Y is for youthful, your eternal look.

N is for noble, your regal bearing.

I wrote it down and looked at Hailie. She crawled to me and laid on my tummy. Soon I fell asleep.

Marshall's POV

Me and Kim walked into the house and into my room. At a awkward but, cute position Hailie was laying on Marissa's stomach, and Marissa was sleeping against the headboard. "Kim can you get me the video camera?" I asked smiling. She took it out her bag and handed me the camera. I hit record. "Hi Skylyn. It's Daddy. Look it's Mommy and your sister. Aren't they beautiful? And in the corner one of my OLDDDDDDDD friends and your sister's mother Kim. But, you can call her K. And as if on cue mommy wakes up. "Marshall get outta here." She said groaning. I put my hand on her tummy. "And Skylyn here you are." "Yeah kicking the shiznet out of mommy." She said grabbing the camera. "Isn't daddy handsome?" "Isn't mommy gorgeous?" Hailie opened her eyes. "Daddy. Skylyn is kicking me head." I smiled picking up my baby. "Marshall, I have to take Hail to a doc appointment." I smiled giving her Hailie. "I'll see you tomorrow baby." I said to Hailie before Kim left. I laid down on the bed and she put the camera in the middle of us and it was facing me."I love you." She said. I flipped the camera and put it on her. "Skylyn watch this Mommy loves it." I said kissing her tummy. She blushed before turning off the camera.