Coming Home With Miranda Renesemee

Marissa's POV

I was excited to go home with a new baby. New Year and a New Baby I'm a mommy again. In the car ride home it was so peaceful. We were recording her first expressions outside hospital walls. I was feeding her milk and every now and then she would put her foot up and make a blubbering sound.

Home

I held her as interviewers brought camera's around and lights and Marshall brought bottles of milk and Selene and Eric, and we all sat on this couch.

Interviewer: Hello Mathers Family.

All: Hello.

In:Now Marissa it's your third child, in the later future do you plan on having more?

Me: Nope, I thought two were enough but three is defiantly enough.

In: Many people would like to know the names and date of births of your children are you willing to give those out.

Me: Yeah, it's not like they are asking for Social Security. Eric Aaron Mathers was born on September 19,2007, Selene Marie Mathers was born on November 6, 2008, and Miranda Renesemee Mathers was born Janaury 1,2012.

In: How do you spend your day?

Me: Caring for them but, somedays I go with him to the studio. Some days I'm on concert runs.

In: Now what happened that caused y'all to break up in November of 1998?

Me: Please....... We did have a daughter in 1998 she was six months old at the time. Ummm we put her in her crib and she stuck her neck through the bars and was reaching out for me and me and Em were looking at the bars and they looked loose. And she was shaking and reaching for me and the bar........... It. Fell on her neck and we pushed in up but, she turned blue and she had a bad smell. Her name was Skylyn Maria Cirillo and was born on May 21,1998 and I love that baby with all my heart. So, back to the story. We went on the modeling trip. He said somethings I said somethings but, we were torn apart. It's nobody's fault. It's just we were young and dumb.

In: I'm sorry for your loss. Ummm Are you bringing Miranda, Selene, and Eric with you on the next concert run?

Me: Yes. I need time with my kids so why not.

In: Thank you for having us Mrs.and Mr. Mathers.