Birthday Cake

Marissa's POV

I stood up and rubbed my belly. Eric grabbed my hand and walked with me to the kitchen. "I wanna sister." He said stuffing his face in my shoulder. Damn this kid knows me to well. After chilling with Lil Em Hailie and Alaina walked in making a bowl of cereal. "Goodmorning." I said highly irritated. Hailie grabbed a water bottle and walked upstairs. "Alaina can you watch Eric I'm going to talk to her." I said jogging up the stairs. In her room, she lay tears falling down her eyes. "Hailie Jade." She sat up and moved to the side of her bed letting me sit next to her. I grabbed her a tissue and let her lean on my chest and helped her calm down. "I'm sorry it's just my boyfriend Kevin cheated on me." She said showing me a picture of Kevin and some girl kissing. "Who sent you that?" I asked feeling her pain. "My friend Alex." I felt warm tears fall on my shirt. "Hailie." I said feeling tears on my cheeks. "I know it's Eric's birthday and you are trying to make it perfect so you need me to calm down. I will I just need a couple minutes." She said. I kissed her forehead and walked out the room. I walked over to the couch and woke up Marshall. "I wanna make the kids breakfast." I said kissing him. "Okay." He said standing up. I wanted to make them breakfast because Alaina didn't want cereal after all so why not. Eric had fell back to sleep on Alaina's shoulder so we had enough time to surprise him. I grabbed the camera and started filming. "Hi." I said as Marshall cracked the eggs. "Hello." He said smiling. "Guess what?" "What?" I laughed as Hailie came down and did bunny ears before slipping away."We are having a baby." He looked at me taking the camera. "Let me see." He said. I took off the baggy shirt and my baby bump was obvious. "How far along?" "5 months. Since that one day I came back to see you and the babies." He smirked. "Has he kicked yet?" "Marshall it's going to be a girl and no not yet." He laughed. "Four more months to go. I love it." "It's three car seats because yo daddy." I said kissing the camera. "Lord." He said putting the camera on the table. We stirred the mix and made the pancakes,eggs,and bacon. I grabbed the camera and walked into Selene's room and she sat quietly in her crib. I picked her up and she looked at the camera that was turned on us. "Hi, I is Selene Marie Mathers and today is brothers birthday. I pecked her cheek and walked into Eric's and he was awake and playing with his teddy bears. I put Selene down and sat Eric on the floor. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Marshall was setting the table and the kids were making their plates. I laid down on the couch and slept anxious to have this party over with.