One Simple Idea 1/2

7/15/10

Marissa's POV

Myself and Leonardo had finished the movie. And tonight was the movie premiere for us and tomorrow world wide. I was so scarred. The last time I did a movie was 8 mile and it was easy back then verses now. I walked into my closet and picked up my aqua dress. I walked into the bathroom and curled my blonde hair. "Baby." Marshall said looking at me. "Yes Love." "I'm sick." I turned around staring at him. "You have to be kidding. I don't have time for jokes Marshall." He showed me the themometer. 102.9. "Do I need to call Emily? I can't miss this premiere babe I'm sorry." I said putting on my jacket. "WHY NOT! SO YOU CAN BE WITH LEO?" I stopped on the step I was standing on. "FUCK YOU! LEONARDO IS A FRIEND A BEST FRIEND AT AND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING FOR HIM YOU'RE MENTAL MUTHAFUCKA!" I was tired of the snide remarks. I walked into the kitchen where all the kids were talking. "Babies, I gotta go but, I'll be back real soon okay." They nodded giving me hugs and kisses. I walked outside and Leo was waitting quietly for me. "Hey sweetheart." "Hi." I said hugging him. "I don't wanna let go." He said rubbing my back. "I know." I wished that I could have both sometimes. But sometimes I just wanted one. He walked me to the car and opened my door.

Home

The movie was going to be a hit. I walked into the house with Leo and he followed me into my room. "Marshall." I said stopping at the mirror. A note was taped on it.

Marissa,

I flew into California with the kids

Since they wanted to go to a different DisneyLand and we'll be back in three days

Marshall.

I looked up and saw Leo in the mirror. "I'm sorry. It's my fault." I turned around and looked up at him. "Don't say that, Please don't say that." He looked at me and suddenly picked me up and laid me on the bed kissing my skin. "Leo, what about your girl.... I have a husband." "I see what pain he gives you. When you come to my house in tears because he uses everything against you during a arguement. He likes you. He probably loves you but, he treats you bad. You don't see it even in the Hosptials, he's selfish." It's sad but true so when I let him continue I knew that it was wrong but, it felt right. We fell asleep on each other. I awoke to a call from Marshall. "Hello." I said caressing Leo's hair. "I'm sorry I had to go." "I don't care. I'm married to you but, you don't own me. You had a fever so why are you- never mind I'mma go back to sleep." I hung up and stood up I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower. I heard a door open. "Leo?" I said looking through the steam. "Goodmorning Sweetheart." I looked at him. "Goodmorning Leo." I said grabbing my towel and turning off the water. "You have clothes in the car,right?" "Right. I changed my jeans and shoes I gotta get my shirt though." I smiled slipping on my big shirt and sweats. "You look really beautiful." I smiled watching as he laid on my bed. "Thank you." I said.