One Simple Idea 2/2

Marissa's POV

February 14,2012

Since it was our five year anniversary I wanted to tell him that two years ago- shit almost two years I had cheated. I did not care if I lost him or we stayed together. The relationship was broken. He was as tired as I was. I walked to him and he looked at me with a look. A look of anger, sadness, and pain. "Marshall. I'm so sorry." "Why? What's wrong?" I played with my fingers and looked at the floor. "About two years ago I cheated on you." "What? I mean I know I've cheated on you in the past and a couple of times now but, why?"He said anger in his voice. "I don't know, you and the kids left for Cali and he was here and he was taking care of me." "Who." I looked at him and he was standing above me. I gulped taking in his eyes. "Leonardo DiCaprio." He grabbed me by the throat and threw me on the floor. "MARSHALL!" I screamed choking on my lack of air. After about a minute he let go and I ran upstairs. I grabbed my clothes and threw it all in a bag. I walked downstairs and he tackled me. "Where are you going?" He screamed punching and kicking me. I grabbed a picture frame and hit him over the head with it. I grabbed my bags off the floor and ran outside into my car. The whole ride I was thinking about the look in his eyes. I knew I was going to have a couple of bruises a couple of bumps but, since I am someones' mother, so the fact that my own husband could hit me is unfathomable. I pulled up at Leonardo's. I knocked- banged on the door. "Just a minute." I heard his voice wiping tears I turned around and saw paparizzi. He opened the door and let me in before closing the gates. I sat on the couch looking straight ahead. I looked out the window calmy. "I flip when he cheats but, I never hit him. Leo stood next to me. "I told you. I never thought he'd be a punk enough to hit you. Ever. It hasn't crossed my mind." He turned and faced me. "I'm sorry." He said monotone. He hugged me and I cried. "I remember the day we got married and I thought I had butterflies and it turns out it was my son fluttering around in there." I said as he wiped my tears with his thumb. He smelled like blueberries. "Leo, I was thinking about him the other night. Before this happened and it terrified me but yet intrigued me. Like right now. Any ways what's up with the beard?" He laughed. "I got a role with Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington, and Christopher Waltz." I sat up interested. "What's it called?" I asked switching my legs back and forth. "Django Unchained."