Hail Mary

Marshall's POV

June 12,2003

I walked in the studio. Proof was in the studio with Bizzy. "Hey, losers." I said laughing. "Hey white boy." Proof said walking straight over. "Where's your girl?" He asked. "Which one?" I asked jokingly. "Marissa, Dumbass." "I don't know she said something about picking up her nephew." "Her sister that nobody really talks about?" I nodded. "Alicia-Rose. I don't know why we don't have her over on holidays but, she won't tell me." We walked in the booth and 50 and Busta Rhymes walked in. I was writting lyrics onto the beat of Hail Mary and putting the lyrics together. A door opened. 'Didn't people see recording on the door?' I thought until I saw Marissa. Her hair was a newly blonde and her nails painted. I walked to her. She pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry I'm late." She said kissing me so long the guys were like "M&M'S get a room!" We laughed and I wiped my lips before getting in the booth (Disclaimer)

You ain't no killer, you a pussy

That ecstasy got you all emotional and moushy

Bitches wearing rags in photos, Ja's words being quoted

In the SOURCE, stealing 'Pac's shit like he just wrote it

You loud mouth, pray to god, hoping no ones listening

See 50 coming for me, I'ma guard my, my position

No one will pay attention

To me, please Gotti, here I go

Gimme this pill, ecstasy got me feeling so

Invincible

Now all of a sudden I'm a fucking mad man who screams

Like I'm 'Pac but I'm not, enemies, Hennesy

Acting like I'm great, but I'm fake, I'm CRAZY

Sweat drip, get me off this trip, someone stop this train

Some say my brain is all corrupted, fuck from this shit

I'm stuck, I'm addicted from these drugs, I'ma quit

Saying motherfucker's name's before someone fucks me up

Ain't no pussies over here, partner, see you hell, fucker

[Eminem Sings]

Come get me

If you motherfuckers want Shady

If Pac was still here now,

He would never ride with Ja

Na, na, na, na ,na, na, na, na

Get off that E

Before you try to fuck with me

It's Aftermath here now

Shady Records got it locked

La,La,la,la,la

Marissa was nodding her head along. Nobody knew her opinion meant the world to me. I walked to her and passed her a note. "What's this?" "Read it outside." I said rubbing up and down her leg. "Okay." She said softly kissing me before walking out. It said how much I loved her and would do anything for her. "I'm going to marry her one day." "Nigga hush," A disgruntled Proof mumbled,"get over your ex-bitch first." He said wiping his face. Marissa came back in. "Marshall, I'm going home but, I gotta surprise for you." She winked walking out. "She loves you Mathers. I think you should finish this song though."

Marissa's POV

I walked in the empty house I had a bunch of strawberries, rose petals, and whipped cream. I cut up the strawberries and dropped the rose petals. It was a few of the days we gotta break from the kids. I crawled out my clothes and on to the bed. I decided I had a enough time to hop in the shower. I looked at the security camera that was in the bathroom when, Marshall pulled up. He was obviously worn out. But, I watched as he walked in and his eyes widened. I turned off the water and walked in the room and laid on the bed my long wet hair giving me a sex appeal. He walked in and I stood up watching him smile so much. "My surprise?" He asked walking to me. I nodded pushing him on the bed and laying on him. "How does it feel?" I asked helping him take his shirt off. "Hard." He laughed as I rubbed his bed. He groaned and I stopped. "It's my turn." He said flipping me over.

When we finished I was half asleep and he was laying his head on my shoulder. "You're a rambunctious soul." He said kissing me. I tried to talk but, it came out in mumbles and grunts.