Be Without You

Marshall's POV

"Babies go play I need to talk to Mommy." I said kissing them on their cheeks. As soon as they walked into their play room. "You relapsed didn't you?" I asked holding her arms down. She looked down. "I needed it, I'm sorry." "You don't need it you want it." "YOU DON'T HAVE A IDEA OF THE STUFF I ACTED LIKE NEVER HAPPENED FOR THE BABIES! I need it. So I'm sorry." She yelled pushing me. "You are addicted to something." I said. "No I'm not." She said stepping back. "Yes you are Marissa." She shook her head before turning around and running away. I chased her. "MARISSA, YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME!" I said my voice hoarse and loud. I chased her upstairs until she tripped. She was screaming so much I could've gone deaf. "Let me help you!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yelled trying to crawl away. I picked her up and She bit me causing me to drop her. "MARISSA STOP!" I yelled dragging her to the room and placed her on the bed. She fought with me until I sat on her stomach. "Marshall, stop." She yelped coughing. "Let me help you." I said getting off her. "Let me be me." She said standing up. "Why can't I do that?I told you I can't fight anymore, I know you did because you said I'm here!" She shouted. "I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED TO FIGHT AROUND THE FUCKING KIDS WHEN THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE! What do you need ME for?!" She had tears pouring from her eyes swiftly. "You're my rock, I need you, I want you, I want a working family life, and do you realize I said I'd rather have a baby through my penis then be married again." I said wrapping my arms around her trembling body. I didn't know how much I hurt her. After a few minutes I calmed her down enough and we got the kids. They were so, quiet even when Emily brought her kids. "Emily, Marissa and I need to go out on a date." "Go ahead when I'm here." She said laying down with the kids.

Bowling

I put on a fake beard and she put on a red wig. We walked to the lane holding hands. She went up first. "It's been a while since me and you did this." I said as she got her spare. "Yeah I miss it." She said patting my back. "You wanna do this one together?" I asked looking her in her eyes. She nodded smirking. I stood behind her my head on her shoulder and our hands on the ball. "I love you." I said kissing her neck softly. She looked up at me and kissed me. We through the ball and got a strike. It was the last game anyways. She dragged me into the car and in the backseat she pulled the seats down and into the floor before laying out a blanket and pillow. We fell into the warm truck and closed the doors. She tore the beard off and her red wig before sending me to heaven for over a hour. When we finished we held hands. It was a moment I couldn't forget. Her blonde hair was so pretty. It was so quiet. Finally, we decided to go home.

Home

Emily and Her boyfriend were sleeping with Hailie,Alaina,Whitney,Selene,and Eric on the floor. They are going with Kim tomorrow and I hated it, I can't trust her with them. But, the kids need her and we need a break. Marissa strode up the stairs and into the room. I followed her and she was on the phone. I sat down on the bed and listened to her. "Hey Leo........ It's late...... She kicked you out?........... Ain't that your house?.............. A hotel........ You need a ride?........ Okay, give me like 15 minutes..... Yeah he's coming if I have to drag him out this house.... Okay bye." She hung up and looked at me. "Babe, can you come with me to take Leo to his hotel, his bitch slashed his tires and he doesn't have a spare?" She asked putting her jacket on. "Okay."

Leonardo Dicaprio's House

He was sitting on the ground and was upset obviously. She walked over to him and they said something I couldn't hear, hugged, and walked to the truck. "Babe, I'm going to dye my hair brown again." She said looking at me. "You look beautiful no matter what." I said looking her in the eyes. "Thank you." She said stopping at the red light. "Is he snoring?" I asked laughing. She looked back and his mouth was wide open and like I thought he was snoring. "Yup." We held hands and soon were at the hotel. "Leonardo get up." She said dragging him out the car and putting him on the wet ground. "SON OF A....." He looked up at her. "I hate you." He laughed. She and I helped him with his stuff into the hotel. After saying our goodbyes we walked to the car. We hopped in the back since we were so tired and fell asleep our cold, soaking wet bodies against each others.

Home

We got there and Kim was pulling up behind us. So, we all walked in together and Emily dragged Marissa in the kitchen. Kim grabbed the kids real quick and was out, Emily's boyfriend.....husband.......baby daddy..... Shit whatever he went outside. I walked into the kitchen and sat down watching as Emily yelled at Marissa. "I KNOW Y'ALL ARE PARENTS AND NEED A BREAK BUT,DON'T FUCKING USE ME AND MY BOYFRIEND AS A EXCUSE!" Finally, Marissa said something. "First are you done?" She simply nodded. "Okay now, WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TOO? I UNDERSTAND SINCE WE WERE OUT ALL NIGHT BUT, I CAME HOME FOR 15 MINUTES WITH MARSHALL AND HAD TO GET LEONARDO AND TAKE HIM TO HIS HOTEL! BUT WE WERE TIRED AND SLEPT IN THE TRUCK!" Marissa's voice was hoarse and loud scarring even me. "Now the next time you feel you can tell me I'm using you I'm dragging you, your baby daddy, and my niece and nephew out my house. I'M NOT GETTING JUDGED NO MORE! Now GO HOME!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I stood up and held her back as Emily walked out. Maybe, she only didn't yell at me to not scare me away. She walked upstairs and slammed the door. So, as I did last night I followed her. Her head was stuffed in a pillow and she was trembling. I walked to her and rubbed her back. I helped her out her damp clothes and she simply laid there. I kissed her forehead and tucked her in. Why did we have to sleep in the car last night?