Beautiful Times

Beautiful Times

Marissa's POV

I sat on the floor and looked at the titles on the DVD's, Marissa's Baby Shower. I pulled it out and put it in the Blu-Ray player and watched as the video started to play.

4/30/98

"Well baby Skylyn you sure are expensive." Marshall's voice said turning the camera to Proof. "Sky your momma tryin' to trap a ni-" "Proof not on camera. I love you Skylyn,I love you Hailie, and Marissa GIRL WE GON BE TOGETHER FOREVER!" "Yo Mari gon be my sis in law." Marshall laughed turning round. There I was and smiling so much. "Hey my peeps." I said laughing. "Hey boo." Marshall said smiling at me. "What were y'all doin?" "Talking." Proof said rubbing my belly. "Proof I gotta do something so can you film for me?" Proof nodded and took the camera. Marshall got down on one knee and looked up with me. "I love you. Marissa and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old with you so will you marry me?" I nodded holding my hand out. "Y'all are so adorable." Proof said laughing. "Man shut up. Baby can you get the stuff ready?" I asked and the video went dark.

Marshall and Marissa 1/17/2002

"Okay HI PEOPLE! I is Marissa Cirillo and this is the love of my life-" "Mathers. Marshall Mathers the third." "He's entertaining ain't he?" "Yes I am love." I rubbed his head messing up his hair. "You should've been a barber. It looks good." "I hate the blonde." "You should keep it brown at home and blonde out." I said playing with my brown hair. "That would be smart. Cause truly I'm dumb." I sat on his lap grabbing the camera. "You aren't dumb. You got needs though." I rubbed his back and he grabbed the camera. "You're so pretty." He said playing with my leg. "You're amazingly handsome." "Thank you. Marissa can you do the rich white girl stereotype?" I laughed nodding. "DADDY! YOU GOT ME THE WRONG FUR COAT! THIS IS AS FAKE AS YOUR EX-WIFE!" We both busted out laughing. He put the camera on the table. "Marshall, I wanna have my first drink." "Okay." He said walking into the kitchen and coming back with a shot glass that had wine in it. I looked at him and we drank up. "That was fun." I said kissing him lightly turning off the camera.

Marshall's POV

I woke up and reached for her. She wasn't there. I walked- no I ran downstairs and into the kitchen and darted to the theatre. The door was locked and so I used my key and her eyes were focused on the screen. She laughed at us singing to each other. "Mari." She looked up and looked happy. "Marshmellow."