CHAPTER 5

Draco Malfoy' pov

"One day I will kill them." I groaned as another contraction hit me.

"I don't think you will." Anton whispered but that seemed to earn him his hair being pulled.

"Don't disagree with me. I will hit you even though you are an alpha." I said and pushed him away from me.

"Sorry." He said as he backed away from me.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"What have you decided to name them?" Salem asked as he sat beside the hospital bed.

I looked down at my babies and smiled. One had fiery red hair and the other had green eyes. One was born with a head full of hair, while the other was born with no hair. One opened his eyes immediately while the other lazily kept his eyes closed at all times.

"Green eyes is Niklaus and red hair is Everest." I said and I frowned a little when pain burst in my nether regions.

"Are you okay?" Anton asked and I gave him the stink eye.

"I just pushed out two babies from my puthay. Do you think I am okay?" I say and he smiles sheepishly.

Asmodeus giggled while pointing at Anton.

"Asmodeus I do remember you saying RIP that pussy when I went into labour." I said and he giggled even more.

These three are never going to let me be in peace.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I checked on the four children that were sleeping in the nursery and then walked into my study with the baby monitor in my hand. I sat down in my chair and eyed all the papers.

I was studying to fit in and give my brothers and children a happy life. I knew that even if I don't do work on my own, the four will live a happy life because of the leaders of the pack. I was told I didn't have to start a business because they could take care of us but I am a slytherin and if I don't know about the world I live in, I wouldn't know how to do things for my personal gain.

I had a few things grab my interest. I wanted to learn more about supernaturals but I also wanted to study crime and fight for justice. So i decided to mix the two and now i am studying both and will learn more about supernaturals after they die and if I succeed then I will go on to learn more if I wish to.

Even with children I can always become who I want to be. I am not only doing this for them, I am doing it for myself too.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"How is work going?" Anton asked as he sat down beside me.

"Nothing interesting relating crime. But teaching those young monsters is hard. I am planning on taking classes on hand to hand combat. It is all getting boring." I said and he chuckled.

"How are Matteo, Marvolo, Niklaus, Everest, Kol and Scorpius doing?" Anton asked and I chuckled as I thought about my crazy children.

Matteo and Marvolo had just turned 13. Niklaus and Everest had turned 12 a few weeks ago. Kol and Scorpius who were mine and Antons and Asmodeus' children turned 8 a few months ago.

They wouldn't get a Hogwarts letter because they wouldn't be told about them. They haven't found out yet but I am sure they will soon find out about the other universe. I have missed my two lover men a lot but I know they moved on a long time ago.

"Matteo and Marvolo are getting really rebellious. I have had them push each other of the steps and break a few windows with their magical cores bursting. They have a little too much magic. Niklaus and Everest are wondering about their real fathers. They want to know who their fathers are. I have had Matteo and Marvolo ask that of me too. Kol and Scorpius are peaceful and civil. I started to teach them about magic and they are doing very good." I said and he nodded.

"Have you talked with them about testing?" He asked and I nodded.

We were going to get tested again to see if our bodies had made up another being because we had times like these where we felt different. The wizards are not born with other beings but develop them over months and years. And we were going to test ourselves for the second time since I had came here. We had to check.

"They said they want to do the testing in a few days. They were very excited. They said that after we test and if there is another being in them then they would like to get the activation medication." I said and then looked down at my file and started to mark the papers.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"The results are here." Anton said as he walked into the house with a file in his hand.

"Have we developed another being uncles?" Niklaus asked as he ran up to Anton, Asmodeus and Salem.

All the children call them uncle. Even Kol and Scorpius. And they don't mind.

"Let's find out." Salem said as he bent down and gave Niklaus a big kiss on the forehead.

"Everyone settle down and Uncle Anton can tell us." I said and everyone soon sat down on the couches and Anton stood in the front.

"I will go from youngest to oldest." Anton said and Scorpius and Kol excitedly squealed.

"Kol, Scorpius your other being is wolf." Anton said and then laughed when the two started to jump up and down and then did a small howl. I smiled a little. We had tried a lot and now we had the second being. It felt amazing.

"Niklaus and Everest are dragon shifters. You two really are powerful." Anton said and my eyes widened.

"Matteo and Marvolo are demon shifters and mama bear is an angel." He said and all hell broke lose.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Draco these are so many letters now." Salem whined as he slipped into the chair beside me.

It had twenty years since I had cane here. And now the wizarding world had found out about this place. Not the wizarding world, just Minerva Mcgonagall, and she wanted me to go there and teach about other beings. And she also wanted to teach hand to hand combat to the students of Hogwarts.

"Accept the offer. I am going to go there with the children. It's time they view werewolves as humans and not monsters." I said and they nodded.

Authors note

Updated on: 14 August 2021

Word count:
1100+