CHAPTER 6

Harry Potter' pov

"Its just a new professor Minnie. Why do we have to meet him too?" Ron asked with a pout.

"I don't know who will be sent. I was just told a family would come. And their werewolves so they could be dangerous." She said and continued to walk.

Ginny sighed and started to talk to Hermione about something. I didn't pay attention because I felt weird. I had this gut feeling that said today will be a shocking day.

We entered the office and there were two cloaked figures that were stood together. They turned in sync to look at us but we couldn't see their faces.

"Our father couldn't make it. So we two were sent here." The one on the right said and the one on the left sniggered.

"They went shopping." He said and then stepped forward.

"Hello. I am Minerva Mcgonagall. The head of Hogwarts." She said and then looked back at us.

"I am Ginny. I used to play in the Quidditch team, but I just retired." Ginny said and then Hermione stepped up and outstretched her hand.

"I am Hermione Granger. I am the Minister of Magic." The one on the right firmly shook her hand.

"I am Ronald Weasley. I am auror." He said and outstretched his hand which was again shook by the one on the right.

"I am Harry Potter. I am also an auror." I said and then shook the right ones hand.

"Well it looks like we found the lover men." The left one said and then barked out a laugh.

I narrowed my eyes wondering what the two meant by that. But I didn't ask.

They removed their cloaks which allowed us to finally see what they looked like. My eyes widened as my eyes landed on the one who was on the left. He looked exactly like Severus Snape but younger.

"We are the oldest sons of the dragons. Sometimes called the demons or demons of the angel." They said together.

"I am Matteo Riddle, named after my father who I do not know." The one on the right said and I felt like someone had used a hammer to knock on my head.

"I am Marvolo Snape, named after his father." The one on the left said.

"You know what. You two can go. We will see you when you start teaching." Minerva said and then the two vanished immediately.

"Minerva, these are just two and we haven't met the others. They could be dangerous." I almost shouted.

Draco Malfoy' pov

I looked at Mcgonagall and sighed. It had been a few days since Matteo and Marvolo had went to her office. And I was now at Hogwarts with my children and I was going to teach. I had found out that Hogwarts now allowed the families of teachers to stay with them. That was pure luck for me.

I was now in the great hall at the table with the other teachers. I was wearing a baseball cap and my glasses with a hoodie. I wasn't wearing robes. They were not comfortable. It was funny how I had to wear glasses now and i used to make fun of Harry Potter for it. The being an angel part didn't help me much with my vision while it helped with other things.

"Are you the new professor?" Neville Longbottom asked as he sat down beside me.

"Yes." I replied while looked over the students. I could see quite a few Weasleys and I think I saw a Potter too. They really did move on.

I didn't know where my sons were. Matteo and Marvolo were going to teach hand to hand combat with Everest and Niklaus are going to teach about the laws and how the world of supernaturals work. While Scorpius and Kol are going to be students because they are just sixteen. They will be sorted too. The two of them are going to be in fifth year. I was going to teach them about magical beings. The magical beings that are on the other side.

"What is your name?" Neville asked.

I looked at him and right when I was going to reply a hand was placed on my shoulder and I looked back to see Marvolo smiling down at me and I smiled at him too.

"Sit down." I said and I heard a gasp from beside me.

"Let's eat breakfast Professor Neville. My name is Draco Malfoy." I said and his spoon clattered on his plate.

I took of my cap and started to eat because everyone was eating.

"Attention everyone." All the students looked up Mcgonagall at that.

"We have two new students. Scorpius and Kol Malfoy. And we have five new professors, they will be teaching new subjects. Professor Riddle and Professor Snape will be teaching you hand to hand combat incase you lose your wand. Professor Malfoy and his twin, Professor Malfoy will be teaching you about laws that surround the supernatural beings that live in a place we don't know. They will also show you muggle objects and how they work, the classroom they will teach in, will be the only one where muggle objects work. And another Professor Malfoy will he teaching you about magical beings, like werewolves and vampires and all sorts or things that we think are monsters but in the place they stay they are completely human and are normal. Do not treat them differently." She said and then the room burst into whispers. I continued to eat.

"That is so cool. I wish I got to learn those things." Neville said beside me and I looked at him to see him rolling his eyes and then glaring down at his food.

"We could teach you a few things when you are free." I whispered to him and he looked at me excitedly.

"You would?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Whenever we are free I will give you extra lessons." I said and he grinned brightly.

"They all look like brats and tiny snacks." Niklaus whispered as he looked at the students. They weren't any younger then him yet he is calling them brats and tiny snacks.

"Niklaus." I said in a warning tone and he gave me an apologetic smile.

Authors note

Updated on: 19 August 2021

Word count:
1059+