Chapter Ten

Dixie's Pov:

~Three weeks later~

"Love hurry up!" Noah shouts up the stairs.

I had been living with him for these past few weeks and it was so much fun. I didn't have to worry about being to loud or eating snacks when it wasn't a scheduled time.

Noah truly made me feel like a queen whenever we were around each other. He was in his office for most of the day but he always made sure to eat meals together and he dedicated an hour and a half to us time that wasn't when we were sleeping.

We hadn't gonna any farther than kissing and light touches but I was happy with where we stood in our relationship. The wedding planning was going good as well.

We had pick out all of the drinks and food, including the cake, and we found a nice venue so the rain could be displayed in our wedding but it would leave the guests comfortable and dry. Noah got more excited about the rain idea when I could show him what I actually wanted.

I was still deciding what I wanted to wear. Since we were going to pick out a wedding dress, I wanted to be able to easily change between dresses but I also wanted to look nice and not like a homeless man. I went with jeans and a semi cropped top so I wasn't all skin. When I turned around Noah was standing in the doorway starring at me.

"Holy shit Noah you scared me." I said while putting my hand over my chest.

"Hurry up. I want to see my wife in a beautiful white dress." He said while coming over so he could pick me up and throw me over his shoulder to then leave the house.

When we got in the car, Noah held tightly onto my waist, not letting me sit in my own seat.

"What are you doing? This isn't safe." I told him with a small giggle.

"It's okay. I'll hold you and keep you safe." He tells me while smiling.

I laugh at him and let him hold me. I wrap my fingers around with his and play with his rings as we drive down the road. I feel small kisses on my back and shoulder blades.

"You put me in a trance with your kisses." I whisper to him breathily. He let's out a small chuckle and lets go of my hands to run his over my thighs.

"Did it just get really hot in here?" I ask quietly so Thomas, our driver, doesn't hear me.

"No. You're just getting really turned on." He tells me huskily.

"Noah stop it's to much." I told him as my breathing got heavier.

He immediately stopped and moved his hands away from my legs. I leaned back into him as my heart rate slowed down. Soon after, Thomas turned around to tell us that we had arrived.

I wasn't exactly sure where we were since Noah picked the place and had things delivered that he thought I would like. We held hands as we walked inside where I saw Charli sitting on a red velvet sofa.

"Oh my god Charli! What are you doing here?" I questioned as I ran to give her a big hug.

"Noah called me and said to meet you here to help you pick out a nice dress." She told me as she nodded her head towards Noah who had since moved over to sit next to me on the couch.

"I thought you wanted it to be just us?" I questioned as I turned to face him.

"I decided it would be nice to see her since it's been so long and I guess it couldn't hurt to have one more opinion about your dress." He told me with a caring smile.

"Thank you so much." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Alright let's get started now. I want to see you in a dress already." He said as he pushed me up to start trying things on.