Chapter Thirty-Four

Noah's Pov:

I was a mess. Falling apart one piece at a time, every single second I didn't have Dixie by my side. She was what held me together, kept me from losing myself. If my dad hadn't stepped in, Curtis probably would've had a bullet in his head. even though he was just trying to help, I was stressed and any human contact was going to push me over the edge.

"Son, you need to go home. We will handle this for you. We have the address of the warehouse and we only need to figure out who took her then we can catch those mother fuckers." He said with a tight grip on my shoulder.

"No dad, you don't understand! Let's just go right now and get her! I don't want her to be with them any longer than she needs to be!" I shouted back, pulling on the roots of my hair.

"Noah you need to stop. We can't go in blind like that!" He said after pushing me back against the wall so I would stop pacing around the room.

"Just get more men! I need to make sure she's okay." I said, my voice breaking at the thought of losing her.

"No and that's the final answer. You role as the Capo has been revoked for tonight." He said flatly before walking away to go join our head of security.

I'm not going to wait for them to figure out who took her. I'm going to that warehouse, killing the fucker that did this, and then bringing my wife home before anything can be done to her. Her life is on the line and they're standing around, wasting time making calls to random people. Not to mention they haven't gotten any leads for the past two hours.

Before anyone could notice, I slipped out of the room and left to the parking lot where my car sat. I quickly got in and started it up, alerting someone as the blinds were pulled open to see what was going on. I sent them a sly smirk, waving my fingers at them before speedily backing up and turning so hard that smoke came from the back wheel wells.

I sped off in the direction of the boating docks where the wear houses were located. I received many calls from my father but I didn't answer a single one. After the last call I saw headlights in the rear view mirror but I could easily lose them. I knew this city like the back of my hand. After speeding for ten minutes I didn't see them anymore so I focused on finding the large buildings.

How could I let this happen? I should've known something like this was going to happen tonight. This is what happens in the mafia, a good day always get's ruined by someone important either being kidnapped or killed.

I was getting lost in my thoughts as I drove and that's the last thing I wanted while I was going to save the love of my life. Another 20 minutes passed before I got to the boating docks. I could see all of the buildings in rows. Some of them had lights on but most didn't.

When I got close to the middle buildings, I saw a couple black SUV's parked in front. That was one clue to where she was. I turned the car off so they wouldn't hear me coming and climbed out of the car. Before I moved any closer I grabbed my gun out of my waistband and checked to make sure I had enough bullets.

I took a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for what I was about to see. I honestly didn't know what I was going to see so I needed to be prepared for anything.

The closer I got, the louder the voices were. It sounded like a few men laughing and chains being pulled.

When I was a few feet away from the garage door, I heard her voice. She was sobbing and begging to be let go. My heart shattered as I heard her cries and pleas for help. Peaking my head around the wall, I saw Dixie in the middle of the room, tied up with chains. Her dress was ripped and the men were touching her body. Their grubby hands touched between her knees and moved up to the hem of her dress.

I had to move back outside so I could close my eyes. I never want to see someone touching my wife like that again. But I never will. Something like this will never happen again.

Letting out a breath, I raised my gun and entered the room. No one noticed me enter since I took slow steps so I moved closer to get a more accurate shot. One of the men, short and chubby, reached up to touch her boob so my immediate reaction was to shoot him. He fell over dead as I had hit him directly in the skull.

This caused all of the attention to be on me so the other two pulled their guns and tried to shoot me. My quick reflexes immediately reacted, shooting the one on the left in the chest and one on the right in his stomach. They both fell over with a grunt, pools of their own blood gathering around them.

I ran over to Dixie as she continued to cry. Her wrists were wrapped so tightly in the chains that her fingers had started turning blue. She fell into my arms, burying her face into my neck and wrapping her legs around my hips. I held her tightly to my chest as she sobbed, harder and harder with every passing second.

"It's okay my love. You're safe. It's going to be okay." I whispered as I ran my hand over her back.

She was shaking so hard and screaming in fear.

"Love, it's okay they're gone now. Did they touch you?" I asked as I pulled her face away from my chest.

She shook her head quickly before pulling herself closer to me. She only wanted to be comforted right now so it probably wasn't best to ask questions. I shushed her and let her rest her head while I started walking towards the exit.

As I was just about to leave, I heard a gunshot.

There was a sharp pain in my back before I fell to my knees. I could feel the bullet burning through my back all the way to my stomach as Dixie sat up and started putting pressure on the wound. Looking behind me, the man I had shot in the stomach was shakily holding his gun, trying to keep his eyes open but his strength left him and he dropped the gun, passing out along with it.

"Noah, look at me." Dixie said between cries.

"It's going to be okay. Your dad will be here soon and you will be okay." She promised me while putting one of her bloody hands on my face.

"I can't." I whispered as my eyes started to close.

"No Noah stay with me!" She shouted while trying to keep the blood from spilling out of me.

"Dixie it will be okay. You'll be okay without me." I told her while using the small strength I had left to wrap my hand around her wrist.

"No you don't understand! You can't leave me!" She cried, lightly smacking my face to keep me awake.

"Baby you can do it. You're strong." I said, losing my breath at the same time.

"Noah you better listen to me! Stay awake! Help will be her soon! You can't leave me!" She sobbed.

"You can do it. I love you so much Dixie Jane." I said as my world started to spin.

"No Noah! You don't understand!" She screamed. I could hear the pain in her voice.

My grip on her wrist started getting weaker until my hand slipped away. I couldn't even hold my head up anymore.

"Noah. I'm pregnant."

And that was the last thing I heard before my eye closed completely.

A/N- An I oop.