Chapter Fifteen

Dixie's Pov:

Noah continued his antics until the early hours of the morning. I was beginning to think that he didn't have a meeting to go to but around two a.m, he stopped and helped me clean up before he left for his 'meeting.'

When he got back home at five in the morning, he quickly left to go take a shower. He must not have noticed that I was still awake so I decided to tell him by joining him in the shower.

"Noah?" I called out into the foggy bathroom.

"Babygirl go to bed. I'll come lay with you in a bit." He called back.

I put a smirk on my face and let my shorts drop as I pulled my hair out of the messy bun I had put it in earlier. I opened the shower door and stepped inside to see... blood.

"N-noah... who's blood is this?" I ask in shock.

"Baby I said go to bed. Don't worry about who's it is just go to bed." He told me as he turned around.

My eyes were practically popping out of my head and I couldn't see why he didn't just tell me what was actually going on.

"Noah just tell me! I don't want to keep any secrets from each other." I say angrily.

"Dixie please. I'm not going to mix my work life with our life. Just because our parents put us together for work doesn't mean we're going to keep it that way." He told me sternly as he grabbed both of my wrists and brought me closer to his body.

"Noah I want you to tell me the truth." I say as I push his hands away from my body.

"Dixie I'm not gonna do this with you right now." He said as he pushed me against the wall.

The wall was cold, making me arch my back into Noah. He came closer to me and leaned down to kiss my neck. He rubbed his hands down my body and underneath my ass. He lifted me up and pushed his chest against me.

"Noah stop. Stop trying to turn me on to deflect from the situation! If you're going to be my husband I want to know that you won't keep secrets from me!" I yell at him as I try to push him away from me again but he pushed back and held me tighter since he was literally three times the size of me.

"Fine do you want to know what happened. I killed a man because he put a threat out on your name. He decided if he killed you it would be the best way to take over the German Mafia because you are my weakness. He's not wrong, you put me on my knees but I had to resolve the issue before it got out of hand so I killed him. Now can I please continue turning you on?" He said as he stopped attacking my neck to explain.

"Is that true?" I ask, putting my hands on his chest.

"Yes. Now please let me kiss you." He begged.

"Wait. Is it true that I put you on your knees?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yes. I will prove it to you right now too." He said as he let my legs down and actually got down on his knees.

"Noah what are you doing?" I asked with a giggle.

"I'm showing you that you rule my mind and my heart. You could ask me for anything and I would do it for you." He told me as he looked up at me.

"How are you gonna do that?" I ask confused.

"You'll see." He said with a smirk.

~

Noah finished with his praising and helps me get dressed again before finally helping me into bed at seven in the morning. I let out groans of pain from my legs being so sore. Noah left to go get me Tylenol and a glass of water.

"If you think this is bad, just wait until after our wedding. And any time we have sex from then on." He said with a smirk.

"Noah stop talking about sex. I will actually kill you if you do." I whine at him.

"Yeah. I'm sure you will." He said with a chuckle as he got into bed next to me.

"Keep going. See what happens." I tell him as I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Is that a threat babygirl?" He says as he gets between my legs and comes next to my ear.

"Yes it is." I say as I manage to find the strength in my body to flip us over so I'm on top of Noah.

I'm sitting directly on top of his dick so I know he's going to regret messing with me right now. I start slowly grinding on him and he let's out a soft breath. For dramatic effect, I run my hands over my body making sure to push my boobs up. The silk shorts and tank top slowly started riding up in places, exposing more and more skin.

Noah's eyes close as he put his hands on my hips, bringing me down harder each time. I can feel him hardening underneath me and god he was so much bigger than I thought. It made no sense. I was just in the shower with him and still didn't see how he could be so big.

"Dixie stop." He said letting out a groan.

"Why would I do that?" I asked letting out soft gasps.

"Because if you don't... I won't be able to stop myself from taking you anymore. So please Dixie. Stop." He begged me while trying to slow my hips down.

I looked at my options and decided to listen to him. I stopped my movements and sat on top of him, looking down at him. He is still trying to calm himself down so his breathing is heavy and his eyes are closed.

"Oh my god Noah!" I shout at him, coming to a realization.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asks, opening his eyes in worry.

"We're getting married in six days! Six Days Noah!" I shout at him while pushing on his shoulders.

"We are babygirl. In six days, I get to call you mine forever." He said calmly, pulling me down into hug.

"Noah, you make me crazy."

"You make me crazier Dixie Jane."

Noah reached up and turned the lamp off but it wasn't much help since it was already 7:30 in the morning and it was light outside. We looked at each other while Noah ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed my back.

He flipped so we were laying on our sides and pulled my knee so it was draped over him. He ran his hands over my body and placed soft kisses all over my neck and face while whispering sweet nothings into my ears. As sleep was about to take over my body, Noah placed one last kiss on my lips and whispered to me.

"Go to sleep babygirl. I'll be here when you wake up."

We were going to be married in six days. I couldn't believe it. Everything has seemed to move so fast the past few months. I was excited to be married to Noah but I was still nervous about moving to Germany. Noah has promised me a beautiful home with more rooms than necessary.

I hope there is someone in Germany who I can be friends with. While I love Noah and spending time with him, he won't always be there for me to hang out with. It might be nice to have a friend. It has been almost five years since I last had one.

A/N- So I may have skipped a few days but it's okay. It was getting drug out anyways. Bye besties.