Chapter Twenty-Three

Dixie's Pov:

It has been over three weeks since the whole Allison situation. Noah has made sure to show me extra love and compassion to ensure that I knew he loved me the most out of anyone else in his life.

Even though he had to leave early in the morning to go to work, he always made sure he was home for dinner and if he couldn't make it, he made sure to call me and tell me what time he would be home so I wasn't left worrying all night.

The only bad thing is that he's still left me waiting and I was ready to combust. Every night I would try to start something but he would shut me down by telling me I had to beg him for it.

It's not that I didn't want to it's just that it took a lot for me to work up the courage to do it and he knew that. He didn't lessen his demands for it though, if anything he thought it was funny. I was getting fed up with his games and I was definitely going to do something about it when he gets home tonight.

I decided to let the cooks have the night off and I was going to make dinner for us. Being as I never spent much time in the kitchen, I started at 3:45 in the afternoon.

After spending more than an hour on deciding what to make, I finally landed on steak, potatoes, and asparagus along with the nicest red wine I could find. With asparagus and red wine being natural aphrodisiacs, I was hoping that they could help just a little bit more.

I began cooking and surprisingly finished at 8:30, just in time for Noah to call me and tell me he was on his way home. I quickly ran up to my closet, that I had just recently finished organizing, and found one of the shortest dresses I owned.

Once I was completely ready with heels and light makeup, I made my way downstairs to pour the wine and make sure everything was set up nicely. Turning the lights off and lighting some lavender and vanilla scented candles, I waited in the foyer with my glass of wine for Noah to finally come home. 20 minutes later, I heard the door unlocking and moonlight flooding in from the cracks around the door.

As the door closed, Noah looked up and saw me, putting a big smirk on his face. He walked over to me slowly and put his large hands around my waist then leaned down to place a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Now what do you think you're doing, babygirl?" He asked, running his hands from my waist, around to my lower back and butt.

"I just wanted to make you a nice dinner. Is that so bad?" I asked him with a slight pout but he could see right through my fake innocence.

"Mh I'm sure." He said sarcastically.

I smiled at him and brought his hands away from my body to drag him over to the dinning table.

"It looks really good baby." He compliments as he goes over to pull out my chair.

"Thank you! I worked extra hard to make it perfect for you!" I said, looking down and admiring all of my hard work.

Noah sat down and poured himself a glass of wine also topping mine off before he picked up his fork to begin eating. We took a few bites each and sat in a comfortable silence before Noah started another conversation.

"You have a doctors appointment at the end of the week." He said before putting a piece of asparagus in his mouth.

"Really? What kind of doctors appointment?" I asked, setting my fork down to grab my napkin.

"The whole work up. Your father refused to transfer your medical records over to our systems after finding out about your mom and sister. The only thing you're not doing is dental and eyes." He explained while leaning back, making his knee extend until it was practically between my thighs, making my face turn red.

"Oh... well how many doctors do I have to see?" I questioned, trying to make my knees connect but failing miserably since Noahs leg was in the way.

"Only two. You only have a different gynecologist your other doctor is just our family doctor that I have been seeing since I was a small child." He tells me, a slight smirk on his face from seeing me struggle with our close proximity.

"Oh that's nice." I said, biting my lip trying to keep in a moan.

"Yeah it is." He said, leaning forward pulling his knee away from me and having a full on smile set on his lips.

"Umm Noah." I whispered, looking down to avoid his eyes.

"Yes babygirl." He responded, reaching his hand over the table to lift my chin and meet my gaze.

"I just- I want, no, I need you." I whispered to him trying to maintain eye contact.

"If you needed me so bad then you would have fulfilled your task but I'm still waiting." He said, leaning back once again.

"But I tried already and then you made me sit on your dick for more than seven hours. I don't know how else to beg you for sex so if you don't help me out soon, I'm going to do it myself." I said, growing more confident as I continued speaking.

He stared at me long and hard, the wheels turning in his head as he slowly stood up, picked up our plates and brought them to the kitchen. I let out an angry groan and stormed to the kitchen to find Noah rolling up his sleeves, filling the sink with soapy dish water.

"Noah I'm not fucking kidding!" I shouted at him.

Before I could process his movements, I was aggressively pushed up against the wall by my neck. I looked into Noah's eyes and saw anger but mostly lust.

"You better fucking watch your tone with me." He rasped in my ear.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, my confidence immediately leaving my body as his stern voice over powered all of my senses.

"Get your ass upstairs now. I want you naked at the foot of the bed on your knees with your hands on your thighs. If you're not in the exact position when I finish down here, I'm going to punish you and you're not going to like it if you can't sit down for a week." He said, giving one last squeeze to my neck before releasing me.

I stood against the kitchen wall for a second, stunned about what he had just told me to do, before I heard his deep voice again.

"NOW Dixie!" He shouted without turning around.

I quickly made my way out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Going down all of the corridors and hallways as fast as I could. I didn't know what Noah was going to do but I know I was going to be in for a long night. The whole time I was getting myself ready, I was thinking 'Oh god what did I get myself into.'

I heard Noah's thundering footsteps making their way up to our bedroom so I got onto my knees and placed my hands, palms face down, on my thighs. I put my head down for whatever reason but it felt like I was supposed to do it so I let my body do what it wanted.

The door creaked open and I could see Noah's dress shoes in the doorway. They slowly clicked over to me when I felt his hand reach under my chin and lift my face up so I was looking directly at him.

He had his shirt and belt undone and his suit jacket was hanging over his shoulder. A smirk covered his features as his eyes roamed over my body.

His thumb came into contact with my bottom lip and pulled it down slightly. He pulled my mouth open and placed the pad of his thumb directly to the center of my tongue, pressing down harshly.

I closed my mouth around his finger and held eye contact with him as I sucked it lightly. He pulled it out of my mouth soon after and let a string of saliva fall across my bottom lip and chin.

"Get on the bed, love."

A/N- Lol.