Chapter Twenty-Four

Dixie's Pov:

"Get on the bed, love." Noah whispered seductively.

I immediately pushed myself up from the floor and sat back on the bed. I brought my knees up and pushed myself back all the way to the headboard while Noah took off his shirt and went to do something in the closet. When he came back, he had two long ropes and multiple different silk ties. I looked at him confused as he let out a chuckle.

"What are those for?" I ask him, trying not to seem scared.

"Would you like me to explain as I tie you?" He asked me while setting all of the things down on the bed.

"Yes please." I said while looking up to meet his eyes.

"Well first I need you to lay down then put your hands up above your head. I'm going to tie your hands and ankles with the silk ties that were specially made for you. I had your name embroidered on them." He said with a big smile while looking down at the pieces of fabric.

He showed me the corner of one of them that had 'Dixie Beck' written in white thread along the edge of the black silk.

He pulled my arm so it was straight and wrapped the silk around my wrist a few times before tying it tightly. He then connected it to a hook that was on the bedpost. It was pulled straight so I couldn't move my arm even if I tried.

After both hands were tied, he moved down to my feet. He wrapped up my ankles and connected them to hooks on the other bedposts but he left those extremely loose.

"Why are they so loose?" I asked, looking up at his face.

"You'll see." He said with a smirk as he finished tying the rest of my limbs.

"Now that those are tied, I'm going to use the ropes to tie your thighs up so they stay open and your knees stay bent. You'll be stuck like this until I untie you later." He explained was he pushed my leg up, exposing all of me to him.

My face got extremely red as he tightened the rope even more, pulling my leg so my knee was practically touching my chest. Thank god I had some flexibility.

Once he finished both of my legs, he sat back on his knees, admiring my entire body. I let out a whine to tell him to stop since I couldn't cover myself up and that was embarrassing for me. He placed his hands on my thighs and ran them up all the way until he got to my hips where he moved them so they were on top of my stomach.

His head lowered slowly, keeping eye contact with me as his lips met the skin of my stomach. His hands continued to move up my body, one of them going up past my boobs and wrapping around my neck. He sat up after leaving a few hickeys on my body and came up so our faces were even.

"Your safe word is red. You can say yellow if you need a break but I have the power to say no to that, I'm never allowed to say no to red. Understand?" He asked, holding my neck tightly.

"Yes but why do I need a safe word?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"You'll know soon enough." He told me with a smirk.

"No Noah, just tell me. I don't like when you do that." I said impatiently.

He looked down at me for a second with his jaw clenched. He gripped tighter on my neck and leaned down so his mouth was directly next to my ear.

"You need a safe word because I'm not going to stop until you use it." He rasped, leaving a short kiss behind my ear.

After pulling away from my ear, he left kisses down my jaw and neck until he got to my boobs again. He let his mouth close around one of my nipples while he pinched the other. While leaving kisses and hickeys on both of boobs, his other hand slid down my body and met my throbbing core.