Chapter Nineteen

Dixie's Pov:

When we finally arrived home, I waited in anticipation, looking up at the house as if I had never been inside it before. Noah got out and came over to my car door, opening it and reaching his hand out for me to grab.

"Mrs. Beck." He called with a smile.

I grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car, looking up at him with wide eyes. Before I could take a step forward, Noah had bent down wrapped his arm around the back of my thighs. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder making me let out a squeal of excitement.

Noah quickly made his way up to our bedroom and threw me down on the bed. He stripped himself of his suit jacket and literally ripped the buttons of of his dress shirt before coming down on top of me. He attacked my face with kisses, gradually moving down my neck and bitting my skin.

Continuing his kisses down my body, he slipped the shoulders of my dress off, exposing the bra of my lingerie set. Pulling my dress the rest of the way off, he slowly moved his hands up my legs and between my thighs, pulling me closer to his body and forcing my knees up to his sides.

"You look beautiful." He whispered, out of breath.

I giggled as he ran his hands all over my body. I reached up to push his shirt off the rest of the way. Letting his shirt fall off his shoulders and to the ground, he stood up and started unbuckling his belt.

"Wait, wait! Let me do it." I said, pushing his hands away.

As I got both his belt and pants undone, he pushed them down his legs and then pushed me back so I was laying down again. I was practically shaking in excitement as Noah moved his lips over my skin, going lower and lower, slowly getting to the place I needed him most.

He started unclipping all of the connecting parts of my lingerie set, undressing me completely. After he finally got everything off of me, he came back up to my face and gave me a deep kiss. Wrapping his arms completely around my waist, he brought both of our bodies up so my head was laying on the pillows.

Noah kissed down my body, kissing both of my nipples and continuing on to beneath my bellybutton. He held eye contact with me as he kissed both of my inner thighs and then pressed a kiss directly to my hot core.

Wrapping his arms around my thighs, he brought himself closer and jet his tongue into me, causing me to throw my head back into the pillows and let out a soft moan.

My hands reflexively met his hair and this time he didn't make me keep them above my head. Pulling on his hair, bringing him closer to me, he reached one of his hands up to rest on my stomach.

"Noah... please. I want to feel you." I whispered in between moans.

"Okay sweetheart. Give me a second to grab something." He said as he stood up from the bed and started walking to the bathroom.

"Wait. If you're going to get a condom, don't. I started taking birth control last week as an early wedding gift to you." I tell him, sitting up to see his face.

"Well all right then." He said, coming back over to the bed and dropping his boxers before climbing back on top of me.

"I'll be soft." He whispered in my ear as he reached down in between our bodies.

I felt him move his cock to glide between my now very wet cunt, sending a shiver through my body. This feeling was overwhelming but I knew so could handle it.

"Okay. I'm ready." I said, reassuring myself more than I was him.

Slowly, he pushed just the tip past my entrance and stopped to make sure I was comfortable. I nodded my head and he continued to push himself inside me. My body was confused from the slight discomfort but the pleasure of it all.