Chapter Sixteen

Dixie's Pov:

Day before the wedding

It was the day before our wedding and I was so nervous. We had to wake up early to get to the resort and I was not happy since Noah had me awake all night long. Noah woke me up at six in the morning so we could have enough time to pack our bags for the weekend and meet our families by nine.

I got Noah a special surprise for the actual wedding night so I had to pack it discreetly. When I finished, Noah brought both of our bags down and then came back upstairs to help me get ready.

When we talked about honeymoon's, we decided we were going to go on one for our first anniversary. It was a good decision for Noah because he had been gone for almost two month's and he wanted me to get home so I could redecorate to my likings and set our house up to the way I wanted.

After I finished getting ready, Noah put his elbows on my shoulders and held my head in his hands. I wrapped my arms round his waist and he slowly started swaying our bodies.

"Are you ready to get married babygirl?" He asks in a whisper.

"Yeah, I think I am." I said while looking up at him with the biggest smile.

"Good cause I'm ready for you to be my wife and the mother of my children and all the possible things you can can be with me." He said as he lifted me up so I was sitting on his hips.

"I am too. I still have to finish my last year of college though." I tell him as I push his hair out of his face.

"Alright lets get going so you can take a nap cause I already know you're tired from last night." He said with a chuckle.

"Yes please." I say as I lean my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled at me again and carried me out to the car. He placed me inside and put my seatbelt on for me cause I was already falling asleep. He got in the drivers seat and started his drive to the resort. It was somewhat cloudy and overcast so it was looking good for our rainy wedding tomorrow. I just hope it's the perfect amount of rain so we can still have the perfect wedding.

After 20 minutes, I feel my eyelids getting heavier so I slowly lean my head against the window and felt all of the bumps shake against my slumped body. I felt Noah's hand come over and land on my thigh to comfort me. Soon after, I feel asleep. When I woke up again, Noah was shaking my body.

"Wake up babygirl. We're here." He whispered to me calmly.

I let out a groan and closed my eyes again.

"Come on. We have things to do in a little bit. Do you want me to carry you?" He asked, now getting impatient.

"Yes please." I said hoarsely due to my throat being dry.

"Okay let's get going then." He said as he reached over me to unbuckle my seat belt.

He lifted me out of the car and wrapped my legs around his torso. He reached down and grabbed my purse for me and put it in between our bodies. After he closed the door, he left the car and handed his keys to the valet and went inside. I had my head rested on his shoulder so I slowly started falling asleep again.

When Noah got to the front desk, he didn't have to say anything to the front desk worker. We got our suite keys and started on our way to see our room. Before we could make it to the elevators, I heard my mother's voice calling to us.

"Dixie! Noah! So glad you finally made it!" She said as she came over to us, with my father of course.

"Hello Mrs. D'amelio." Noah said politely.