𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕☯︎

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to an alarm blaring in my eardrums. I hit it in anger before I get up. I do a stretch that felt amazing and look at the time as I yawned.

Its 7:45, shit. I thought. School starts at 8:20 and I do not wanna be
ate on my first day.

at school
Im walking towards the school and the school was massive! It was bigger than my other school. There was no ones outside obviously since class was starting in like 10 mimutes.

I walk into the school and the halls are filled with students. I have no idea where history class is which is my first class. I wanted to try a ask someone where the office is but talking isnt my middle name. As I was walking to find someone to ask, I got a few stares at me which made me sorta nervous.

I continued walking and searching for someone and I saw someone with red-ish hair and red is my favorite color so I went ahead and asked without thinking. I walk up to them and tap on their shoulder and ask where the office is so I can find my way to class.

"Uhm.. do you know where the office might be..?" I ask, looking the other way. He turns around and I see him smile.

"Yea I do, you must be a new student? I'm Reki Kyan, nice to meet you." He says with his hands on his hips. "Im Langa Hasegawa." The blue haired guy behind him says waving at me. The red haired guy, Reki was it? holds his hand out at me.

"Uhh i-im Y/n L/n.." I hesitantly shake the red haired guys hand. He shakes my hand excitedly. "Want me to show you were the office is now?" He asks. I nod at him.

He turns around towards Langa. "I'll see you after class?" He says to him. Langa closes his locker and walks off. "Cmon Y/n" He says to me before heading down the hallway where the office probably is so I follow him.

Reki's POV:

Im talking to Langa then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and its a short, h/c haired girl. Hm, she looks new.

"Uhm.. do you know where the office might be..? She says looking down. Is she shy? I say in my head. I shrug it off and introduced myself.

"Yea I do, you must be a new student? I'm Reki Kyan, nice to meet you." I smile at her. "Im Langa Hasegawa." I hear behind me. I hold my hand out for her to shake.

She says "Uhh.. i-im Y/n L/n" She hesitantly reaches her hand out to grab mine and I shake her hand with excitment. Guess I could help her out today. I thought.

I asked Langa if i'd see him after class. He said yea and walked off, after I showed y/n where the office was.

Y/n's POV

We make our way to the office. Once we got there, Reki asked the lady if they have a schedule for me. I sit there quietly playing with the band on my arm waiting.

A schedule pops up infront of me with different classes on it infront of my face. I look up and its Reki holding it out for me to take.

"Heres your schedule. Now lets get to class before we're late and we both dont want that to happen on your first day right?." He says. He holds out his hand for me. I take a second but then I take his hand and we run off to class.

"Class we have a new student today, make her feel welcomed, please come in now" I open the door slowly to the classroom filled with like 20 students. I feel every pair of eyes on me I mean, I am new so its expected.

I stand next to the teacher and look down shyly.

"Well, introduce yourself" The teacher says. Oh right.