𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝⚤︎

Its been about a week since I last talked or even saw Reki. Hes been avoiding me at school. And apparently been avoiding Langa too.

This is all my fault if I would've just said no, everything would be fine.

I miss him and his laughs, jokes, skills, I miss everything about him! I start to hyperventilate a little thinking if something happened to him.

But I quickly slow down my breathing before something happens and no ones here to help me. After my breathing, I remembered the competition thats happening.

The competition is tonight and ive been practicing alot and I might not be as good as the other people there but ill still try to win.

I woke up at maybe 5 in the morning to practice. The competition starts at midnight so I have plenty of time to practice before today.

I practice the entire day and take an hour off so I have some energy for the race.

Its 11:50 but now I gotta get there quick before wherever this place is, closes before I get there.

I get there 2 minutes before midnight and its a pretty long pathway. But then I see about 50 people here. Thats a whole lot.

Half if them are gonna be racing tonight so I never know who im going up against.

The races start and the first 2 peoppe to go is someone named Shadow. When his name get announced, the crowd goes wild.

He literally looks like a clown but like if they drank alcohol.

Next was a little boy who looked like he was 10 with black hair and a green and purple cat sweater on. His name was Miya.

Those 2 are the first to race. Would that even be fair?

A grown old man with clown makeup against a 10 year old looking kid?

Well, I cant really doubt the kid. He might actually beat this Shadow guy. I get a good spot to watch the race from.

I look around and see a familiar blue haired boy. I realized it was Langa. Langa's here?! He likes this kind of stuff?! Honestly, surprising but also not surprising.

I look around him and I see him with a pink haired man with a pomytail and mask and a dark green haired muscular guy with a massive tattoo on his arm.

I wonder if Langa's here.. does that mean-

Right as I was gonna finish my sentence, The countdown starts for the racers and i immediately focus on them.

I wanna see if I can learn anything from those 2. Maybe not the 50 year old man with clown makeup but the 10 year old looking kid.

The race starts and they both zoom off. So far the clown dude is in the lead. They both are chilling in the beginning of the race but the more farther they get, the more intense Shadow got.

He says some words and threw some firecracker things to hopefully slow Miya down but he didnt let that happen.

He dodged it like it was nothing. Shadow got kinda mad there but he will still confident he was gonna win.

I doubted that he would win tho. But I never know.

Basically, I was right. Miya had won. Shadow got way to cocky.

I look around and I see someone with a green hood on and a hat. They looked weird in a good way, of course.

Ss I was staring at them, they looked at me. I quickly looked away, after a few seconds, I look back to where the person was and they were gone.