𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 ۞

It was Langa?

He walked over to me and Miroku and looked straight at her. She got from infront of me and went infront of Langa. He was taller than her so she had to look up at him.

"Listen, I don't know you but you need to mind your business, you smurf." She said to him.

Langa just stared at her. He didnt do a single thing.

"Technically, this is my business because these are my friends." He said.

She growled a bit. She grabbed his arm but then someone grabbed her arm. Reki had done it.

"Dont touch him." He said. How come when she does stuff to me, he says nothing but when it involves his best friend, he actually does something?

After he said that, she used her other arm to hit Reki in the stomach with her elbow. Then she let go of Langa but looked at you. She tried to punch you by surprise. Luckily, you have quick reflexes and saw that coming.

You didnt wanna fight her so you ran out the store. Reki and Langa both followed you to the park. When they got there, they saw you sitting on a bench, crying.

They walked up to you and sat on both sides of you down. You looked to your left and saw Langa sitting there, then to you looked right and saw Reki.

You just stared at him. By the looks of it, he didnt seem to mind it. But you asked him questions.

"Why didnt you do anything..?" You said. Your voice started to crack.

He looked suprised. He didnt know what to say. He just sat there in silence.

"Do you not love me enough? Am I the problem?" You said.

"N-no y/n! Nothings wrong with you. You are enough for m-" You cut him off. "Then why didnt you do anything?!" You said. You stared at him, waiting for a response. He was staring at the sand thats covering the park.

You started to cry more so you ran off. You dont know where you were going but as long as it was anywhere but where Reki is, you were fine.

~𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽~

"Y/n wa-" "Leave her." I said, cutting Reki off.

"Reki." I said. "Shes your girlfriend. Your supposed to care for her. Your supposed to do anything for her, love her, make her laugh, cheer her up when shes sad. Thats what a good boyfruend does and you aren't one of them. You didnt even stand up for her when she was getting yelled at by another person, you didnt even answer a simple question she asked you." I said. I sighed and got up off the bench. "Im looking for her, bye Reki" I said, before walking away from the bench.

~𝑹𝒆𝒌𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽~

I couldnt move or talk to Langa. What he said was right. I didnt stand up for y/n when she was getting yelled at. Or even answer a simple question she asked. I didnt even say anything to stoo that girl. The only time I actually said something was when she was touching Langa, hes only my best friend not boyfriend ir anything. But syen y/n was in trouble, I just sat there like a pile of trash. Thats what I feel like right now. Trash. Trash y/n doesnt deserve.

I got up off the bench and slowly made my way to my house. It was dark out by the time I left. Probably 9pm if I had to take a guess. When I opened the door, I was greeted by my sister, Koyomi.

She was holding shio ramen with salt broth, my favorite food. I wasnt hungry for that though.

"Reki, where have you been? That doesnt matter, me and mom made some shio ramen, your favorite!" She said, smiling st me.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑀𝑦 𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑜𝑦❤︎{𝑅𝑒𝑘𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚! 𝑆ℎ𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟} 🎉