𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚏☠︎︎

Its now the next week and its also the day of my beef with Adam.

I've been practicing all week and Reki has basically been my coach the whole time.

I've also gotten way better than I was before I started skateboarding again.

Im pretty nervous about the whole thing too.

Ive never done a real skating competition before. Even when I was into skating years ago.

Now I am and its against a blue haired perverted looking man. Not really what I was expecting who I would race up against today or anyday actually.

It was probably around 10 cuz it was pretty much pitch black out. We were still practicing for a bit before we had to go.

After doing pretty much the same thing all day for a week straight, I was exhausted. Reki was kinda tired too because some things, he had to show me how to do some stuff.

I was laying on the ground, my chest pumping up and down fastly.

"You ready for tonight?" Reki said.

I took at second to catch my breath then answered. "Yea."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

~𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕~

Reki rode me on a motorcycle to the place while Langa followed behind on his skateboard. As we were approaching, I was getting pretty nervous.

If I do this, I'll have to quit skateboarding forever.

But if I win this, Adam will.

I get snatched out my thoughts by a voice. "Y/n, we're here." Reki said, slowing down on the motorcycle.

I got off the motorcycle and took my helmet off. I looked around and there were alot of people here. Some were here to compete and some, to watch.

I followed Reki to where his friends where. One was named Cherry Blossom. I heard that wasnt his real name and he just went by that when he skates.

He had beautiful long and pink hair like a Sakura tree. Some people said he also was very calm outside of skateboarding. But in skateboarding, hes pretty much the same just more competitive.

Another one was named Joe, he had a dark green-ish kind of hair, he was very muscular, and as far as I know, he was full of himself. He complimented himself about 10 times a day. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more.

Then there was a kid. His name was Miya, he was a pretty famous skater around here too. He had black hair, cat-like eyes, and also wore cat-like clothing, even has a tail. He called us 'slimes' for some reason. By us I mean me, Reki, and Langa. More Reki than me and Langa.

I met them all a few weeks ago when Reki asked me to hang out with him.

When we got to them, Reki greeted them with a "Hey guys."

"Hello" Cherry said.

"Oh hey little man!" Joe said.

"Hi" Miya said.

"Hey uh you guys know where Ada-" Reki was cut off.

"No we dont, he hasnt gotten here yet." Cherry said.

"Oh" I said. I was somewhat relieved about that. Maybe he backed out?

Out of nowhere, there was smoke infront of everyone.

"Hes here" Cherry said.

"Whos he-" I got cut off by a voice.

"Hey bitches and bros and non-binary hoes!" I heard.