BIG NOT ABOUT HARRY

Hello everyone. 

So I want to talk about a couple of things before we read on. This book is my better edited version of my old first Harry Potter soulmate book I have ever made. 

Please read this before you read this book. 

My old book is years, years old and it cringes and embarrasses me so much. I don't know what I was thinking about when I wrote it… but that book made me make this one and I love it so far. My old book got hated and I understand why but also not so i want to talk about some stuff that happened and want my readers to understand. 

So again this book is a much better version of my old Harry Potter book and there was something I had to explain to some of my readers. 

1 being, I'm going by the movies then books. I have never read the books before, never had the time and still don't have the time to read them, plus I have a list of books to read before I get to the Harry Potter series. 
(I would like to state that anyone can write a Harry Potter fan fiction without reading the books. It's really not needed, not everyone has time to read them) 
So whatever happens in the movies I'm writing. I'm sorry if you think that is unacceptable... when it's really ok not to read them. But that's your opinion and that's ok but don't come at me for that.

2 in the movies Harry's eyes are blue not green (that is why a lot of people had a problem with the movies). I do know and I'm not ignoring the fact that Harry's eyes are originally green and not blue, but in the movie they are blue because Daniel's eyes are blue and he couldn't wear the eye contact that would change his eyes to green because of multiple reasons. So please don't come at me because of it. 

3 I'm going by the movies but some things are going to change for my story plot. 

4 So with this book I got a couple comments about how magic can fix her. In this book magic hasn't worked on her, if so she wouldn't be sick a long time ago. 

5 (this one's fine I guess. It's getting annoying to me) but I also got a lot of comments about her lips and about getting her chapstick. She's sick and they chap and crack easily there's nothing to do... chapstick.... I feel like they wouldn't know what chapstick is. I mean they didn't even know what a rubber ducky is. So I don't think they would know what chapstick is. I feel like chapstick would be a muggle thing not a wizard thing.
There might be some magic chapstick in the wizard world but I don't know but if there is I doubt the Weasley would be able to get it. 

Last thing is that this book will still be a dub and Sub book. But, BUT! The sub and dom stuff will only, ONLY BE HAPPENING IN THE OLDER MOVIES. fuck no, not now. Hell no. 

Funny thing to add in. 

Years ago for my brother's birthday we went out to eat with my dad's friend/uncles, uncle's girlfriend and her daughter. 

My dad's friend's daughter kept saying that she has read the Harry Potter series so many times and have seen the movies so many times too just because she's a big fan of the Fandom and meaning she knows everything about. 

As we were there she kept on talking about how she knows more than us and kept bringing things up from the books and the movies. We were chill but of course annoyed. (The only people who weren't annoyed would be the uncle, uncle's girlfriend, daughter and my dad). We sat through the whole dinner having conversations between harry potter, Guardians of the galaxy(marvel) and some other things but mostly the other two topics were the most talked about. 

The girl was getting too annoying but never really said anything about it and still had the conversation she wanted to have, but, BUT. My sister, brother, uncle and I stopped doing what we were all doing and looked at each other when she said something about the books that insteaily got us knowing she didn't read the last books at all or only once even though she said she read those ones the most. She says this. 

"Harry brakes Dumbledore's wand in the books" 

And 

And if you know what happens in the books Harry doesn't break the wand. He actually fixes his wand and I think, I think he does some other things with it before placing it back into Dumbledore's tomb. Harry doesn't break the wand but places it back where it belongs. 

To quickly place it. 

My uncle and the girl have a little argument about what happens with the wand, he gets too fed up to the point he searches it up and reads out to her about what happens to it. She was quick to shut up and look away from everyone when he stated the facts of what happened. 
For someone who knows all about the books and movies and says she has read the two last books so much and says that... then she hasn't read it, or read it once because she was fighting against my uncle about the wand breaking in the books. She called him stupid and he wasnt going to take that from someone younger who is lieing to everyone. 

The point is please dont come at me without knowing both sides to it. 

I really hope that doesn't sound rude because that's not my intention at all.