Chapter 20 What?

Sorry, not the best chapter

[posted august, 2nd 2023]

Chapter 20 What?

Third person pov.

Dawn and Harry walk close together holding hands as Harry guides her to the great hall to get some food in her. They had heard her stomach growl a few minutes ago, and he wanted to get something in her as fast as he could.

“Would I need to have to let go of your hand when we get to the great hall?” he asks her as he looks towards her and watches her shrug her shoulders. “Well I mean I tend to hold onto people's arms or hands when I walk for safety so… no…” she said slowly and slightly shook her head as she thought it over even more.

She shrugs her shoulders again and looks up to him with her head tilted to the side just a bit, “no I don't think so” she adds on, squeezing his hand and smiling softly at him. “I mean that would probably be the only real big thing that you would be able to do in front of my family without them freaking out at you because they are so overprotective of me. I mean I can understand, but still… very annoying” she mumbles the last part mostly to herself, but Harry heard everything and chuckled to himself.

She excitedly hops closer to him when she remembers something. She hasn't told him what house she was sorted into yet, and she wanted him to be the first to know even though she knows that when she just goes into the great hall and sits with them that would just tell them right away what house she was sorted in, “Guess what!?” she asks him very excitedly.

Harry nods his head at her, “What is it beloved?” he asks her. Before she could respond back, he was cutting her off, “Wait! what house were you accepted in?” he asks her. Harry grasps her upper shoulders and she stops hopping up and down, “That's what I was just going to say. I was sorted into Gryffindor,” she said.

“Dawn!”

Dawn and Harry look to the right and see Ron coming towards them. Harry groans annoyed and lets go of her upper arms and takes a step away from her, now he couldn't walk into the great hall holding hands with her.

Dawn chuckles at Harry, but puts her attention to her twin brother, “Ron guess what!?” she asks. “I'm sorted into Gryffindor just like everyone else in the family” she said right after herself. “I’m not going to be a loner anymore” she adds.

Ron smiles and laughs at his sister. He was worried that she would be separated from him, but she's not and that made him extremely happy.

Ronny boy wraps his arms around Dawn and hugs her tightly to him. “That's great Dawn, we aren't going to be separated from each other” he said, kissing her forehead.

He steps back and grabs her hand into his, “You need to eat now, come on” he said, dragging her behind him and down the hallway towards the great hall with Harry following behind the two twins annoyed at how he couldn't hold his soulmate hand again.

It didn’t take long to get to the great hall since it wasn't that far away anymore, when they got in there Dawn was slightly pushed towards where Hermione, Fred, George and some other people she had never met before sat eating together.

Hermione smiled big at her new friend when she saw her. Dawn smiled back to her and took a seat between her twin and soulmate, “I'm taking that as” Fred started, “You little sister of ours, were” George continues, “sorted into Gryffindor with us” they said at the same time.

Dawn nods her head with a bright smile on her face, “yep.”

Ron, Fred and George were quick to fill their sister's plate full of food that they knew she wasn't going to fully eat, but at least she could try all the different kinds of foods that this school offers. Dawn sat there watching them until they were done with plating her food and filling her cup for her. She felt awkward since she could have done that all herself, but she just let them, they were almost as excited for her and couldn't wait for her to try the food that they have talked to her about before.

They couldn't wait to show her everything around this amazing school.

Small time skip.

Her brothers had introduced her to their other friends like Neville, Dean and Seamus. The three boys were very shocked to find out there was another Weasley. They asked as many questions as they could about why she didn't come to the school at the age of eleven and they got as much as Dawn wanted to tell them.

All three-four thought she was so cute and adorable.

Harry didn't like how the three teens were looking at her. They did their best to get her attention, but Harry was one out of three people around to get her full attention. Harry the most, then Ron and then Hermione. The twins were quietly talking about something they wanted to do; they did talk to their sister every once in a while to see how she was doing, but after having the small conversations with her, they went back to their own conversations.

Hermione waves her hand to get Dawn's attention and she gets it after Harry tapped Dawn and showed that someone was trying to get her attention, “Did any of the professore show you where the dorms are?” she asks.

Dawn shakes her head, no. “No we just talked and then left to come here” she said, placing a small spoon full of mashed potatoes into her mouth.

Herminoe smiles, “Well luckily enough we are probably going to have the same dorm as me so all you have to do is follow me” she said to her.

Dawn's face lit up and nodded her head at her kind friend, “Thank you so much.”

Harry smiles at his food. How cute was that, was all he thought to himself.

He had seen the way she smiled so happily at her new friend because of being so kind to her. Her emotions had turned to happy, calmed and relaxed emotions now and he could feel it.

Feeling her emotions and them being happy and calm made him feel happy. He felt giddy and happy right now just because of her being happy and being beside him right now. The only thing making his emotions feel bitter would be the way the teens would look at her, especially the teens from the other schools.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.